Welcome to MOUNT OLYMPUS VAPORS - Info, Questions, Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mount Olympus Vapors - Premium, handcrafted e-liquids

Hello & welcome to everyone! We are a small company located in the Southern Indiana/Louisville, KY area, and we provide premium, custom-blended ejuices & vaporizers/accessories. Our eliquids are made from 100% USA-sourced ingredients, including USP/food grade PG & VG, 100% organic natural nicotine extract (sourced from the same certified laboratory that supplies Johnson&Johnson for their NRT products). We pick and choose flavorings from several different manufacturers to find the best of each one.

We offer a variety of flavors--some our own unique creations you will not find elsewhere, as well as our interpretations of classic flavors. We offer nicotine in 0, 6, 12, 18, 24 or 36 mg. Our house blend PG/VG mix is 70/30, but you get the option to customize it anyway you like (above 40/60). Menthol & sweetener are optional add-ins for any flavor.

Some of our most popular eliquid flavors are Butterscotch Blondies, Jamaican Rum Bull, MOV RY4, Southern Apple Dumpling, Cherry Vanilla Fountain Soda, Caramel Macchiato, Cinna-Buttercream Cupcake, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, & Grandma's Irish Coffee.

Prices: 3 ml sample - $2.50; 15 ml - $8.00; 30 ml - $12.00. 36mg nicotine is a slight upcharge to keep prices low. These are our everyday prices!

Like Us on Facebook (through our page) and get 10% off your first order! Or sign up for our newsletter on our site for exclusive coupons and contests! Visit us at Mount Olympus Vapors.

Get a coupon for every eliquid review! Send us a link to your review and I will send you a 50% off coupon for your next flavor!

Last edited:

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
And we would like to Congratulate MastiffMike, the Grand Prize winner of our ECF Grand Opening Contest.

MastiffMike won an eGo Twist 1000mah battery and two 15 ml bottles of eliquid.

Thank you to everyone for participating! Please check your newsletter for a nice coupon code for a consolation prize!!

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Lol never had a cupcake with bacon but it sounds interesting. However I HAVE had chocolate fudge with bacon in it while visiting TN and it was actually good. The bacon added a salty note that complemented the sweetness and a crunch factor similar to nuts.

Are we the only weirdos that have combined bacon with sweets? Lol :eek:

Sapphira

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi everyone! Below is a link to the transcript of the 500+ posts in the ECF 4-word-story contest we had this weekend. It's a lot, but I think it is pretty funny!! Congrats to everyone who participated - participants are credited below the transcript. I think everyone did an awesome job and there were a lot of hilarious parts.

10 winners were chosen randomly to receive a prize. The winners are:

whodat2112
Reddhott
GLRogerss
rummyforlife
spacekitty
ogredog
lettucehead
Lauralie
proudlion
toto1013

Winners please pm me (Sapphira) on ECF your email address, and congratulations!

Link to transcript: 4 Word Story Contest Transcript & Winners on Mount Olympus' Blog

P.S. - We are now accepting credit cards on our site! Hooray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread