Not open for further replies.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
For those that have not heard, UntamedRose has accepted an invitation to become a full fledged staff moderator for ECF. She will, of course still remain very active in the PIF group.

To provide additional moderation support to the PIF group I am very happy to announce that loxmythe has agreed to join the PIF moderation team. loxmythe has been an active member within the PIF group and I know he is well respected by the members. We are lucky to have him on board.

Welcome loxmythe!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
:?:oh no run no atty is safe now ~Runs screaming for the hills Hiding inside an old mine shaft with lifetime vaping supplies~ You wont take me alive lol congrats

While you were running full tilt boogie for the hills with Lox on your trail, your baggie of attys fell out of your pocket...ufortunately for you and those attys, they are right next to a squirrel...and he WILL see them. Bummer. :(

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
LOX!
Oh the heavens sing glory to God in the Highest.....and well the angels are all smiling...and......squirrel potpie and lollis for all in the virtual welcome to the Mod Squad party.
Ahem....pass the scotch, swedish fish and Lollis please
Congrats to a stand up man and an all around perfectly perfect person
He is mine....just remember....HE IS ALL MINE....ALL should know this important thing.
A Ditty for my Loxy:)

He is fair, he is kind
he's the best friend of all time
He is psychic, he sees all
He'll be the best mod of them all
Yes this is a silly ditty
for a guy who's very witty
But the occasion called for somethin
much better than just postin
congrats and all that fluff
Cause Lox is just the man
That has the greatest stuff!​

Congats and all that fluff....you squirrelly friend with the best dang Lollis in the whole wide world
Hugs
Bonnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread