• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladylisa1965

Jul 7, 2010
Just wanted to say hi. And it is nice to meet everyone. Well for now i'm single my girl found another girl after 6 years together but i am surviving. Did the married thing years ago so i could have a child than i did the divorce thing. But i have the sweetest handsomest 17 month old grandson. So in the long run it was worth the whole marriage thing to have Nana's pride and joy.

Howdy all! Bill Deloach is my name and my partner of 8 years is Todd Crane. We have both recently quit smoking, Todd's doing the cold turkey thang and is begin sucessful with that approach. I tried the vaping way and love it. I have been without an analog since 09/10/10 and feel great. We currently live in Dallas, Todd's from Idaho and I'm from Louisiana. We met in salt Lake City bought our first house there. About 3 years ago we got the opportunity to relocate to Dallas and have decided this was the place. We have a pretty nice spread over near White Rock Lake on a 1/4 acre, which is rare in the big D.

Glad to have a place to chat with other folks.

Have a great weekend...

Taurox

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
New York
I personally understand the need for requiring invitation. However I myself would prefer if it wasn't. I actually accepted the invitation, thanks btw, then saw a few people had actually been to my user name page. Why? no clue but I suddenly didn't like the idea of a rainbow flag on my user profile. I don't hide who I am from people, but I don't shout it at everyone either. I guess just a lot of time in the military and various other non-friendly areas. Almost all of my friends know, anyone else if they ask I wouldn't mind telling them. I just don't like the idea of being pre-judged. Yeah meet me, talk to me, like me or hate me, then find out. Not the other way around. Again just my opinion/vote.
T

TxTrouble

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Near Dallas, Texas
I think it was due to the last server change/upgrade. At this point I will not request for it to be by invite only Taurox had a good point.
If it does look like we are having problems with people or people speak up with they want it changed back then I will. If you do want an invite which will show up on your personal then give me a shout and I will send you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread