Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
love my ry4 so much! the omg is good, but the ry4 is out of this world. potsed a review of it them. once gain awesome job. my next order is going to be for GBC everyone raves about it. you have customer for life my friends.

Got a new order in a week or so ago....have been letting it steep and just pulled most of them out today. The RY4 is the only one I haven't tried yet. I like the OMG, but not sure it will be on my permanent list. Got a feeling GBC will always be on the list....I love it, as well as the Warm Sugar Cookie. Just tried the Butterscotch Cookie today.....it is totally awesome. Waffle with extra syrup is also good. Currently vaping Chocolate Cake.

I have been playing around with variable voltage.....I really like it.....it really does make many of the flavors taste better. Bought a lavatube clone which will be passed on to a friend, as I bit the bullet and ordered a Provari V2 yesterday. So far, I'm hanging around 4.0 -4.3 volts, using a CE3 or a Vision Stardust. Longing for a Phiniac tank, which I'm sure I will get eventually and fill with GBC. I'm not liking the higher voltages at this point.....but definitely see an improvement over my 3.7 KGO batteries in terms of flavor. Will still use the KGO's when I'm out and about....in the car a lot for work, and they function very well for that.

I really like my KBV flavors....so much better than the other juices I have tried. Now I need to try Vanilla, Buttercream, and Strawberry Shortcake......just gotta build up the funds again after the Provari order...LOL.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Got a new order in a week or so ago....have been letting it steep and just pulled most of them out today. The RY4 is the only one I haven't tried yet. I like the OMG, but not sure it will be on my permanent list. Got a feeling GBC will always be on the list....I love it, as well as the Warm Sugar Cookie. Just tried the Butterscotch Cookie today.....it is totally awesome. Waffle with extra syrup is also good. Currently vaping Chocolate Cake.

I have been playing around with variable voltage.....I really like it.....it really does make many of the flavors taste better. Bought a lavatube clone which will be passed on to a friend, as I bit the bullet and ordered a Provari V2 yesterday. So far, I'm hanging around 4.0 -4.3 volts, using a CE3 or a Vision Stardust. Longing for a Phiniac tank, which I'm sure I will get eventually and fill with GBC. I'm not liking the higher voltages at this point.....but definitely see an improvement over my 3.7 KGO batteries in terms of flavor. Will still use the KGO's when I'm out and about....in the car a lot for work, and they function very well for that.

I really like my KBV flavors....so much better than the other juices I have tried. Now I need to try Vanilla, Buttercream, and Strawberry Shortcake......just gotta build up the funds again after the Provari order...LOL.

I'm hungry :unsure:

:lol:

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Yes definitely try the Gooey butter cake. It is the hunny's all day everyday vape. We just ordered 120ML from KBV, bought 30ML off the classies along with my favorite butter cream Icing, and did a trade for 50ML more of GBC so I'm all stocked up for a while. LOL. In the trade I also got 40ML of warm sugar cookie which I love and Butter Rum pecan Ice cream, rice krispie treat, monkey bread, and chocolate cake which are all flavors I have been wanting to try. Can't wait. As you can see in my signiture I am quite fond of KBV jooses. Still have not found any vendor who comes close. :wub:

Bawn

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
boynton beach, FL
i am having one issue with these juices. not matter what carto i throw it in it works great for a few mintues and then i get a burnt taste. i dont know whats going on. never had this problem before. i made sure it wasnt the cartos by putting another vendors juice in there and it worked great no burnt flavor for days. i just filled another carto with the ry4 and same thing again, a burnt flavor after a few minutes. i have blown threw 5 so far. i dont know whats going. i am forced to put these juices away for the time being. i am vaping on 2ohm at 4.3-4.5v. anyone else have this issue with these juices?

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
Hmm, I have no clue. I'm not good at figuring out ohms, volts, amps, etc. I vape the 2.0ohm DCC's at 5.2(my perfect spot) and have no issues with any burning.

i am having one issue with these juices. not matter what carto i throw it in it works great for a few mintues and then i get a burnt taste. i dont know whats going on. never had this problem before. i made sure it wasnt the cartos by putting another vendors juice in there and it worked great no burnt flavor for days. i just filled another carto with the ry4 and same thing again, a burnt flavor after a few minutes. i have blown threw 5 so far. i dont know whats going. i am forced to put these juices away for the time being. i am vaping on 2ohm at 4.3-4.5v. anyone else have this issue with these juices?

I've heard one other person say that they get a burnt taste from cartos using RY4 so I have went back to vaping it for going on 2 weeks. I guess I can kinda see where there is an aspect to the flavoring that some would be interpreted as burnt. That is by design and to mimic a cigarette. I don't always get it but wish I did, because to me it tastes really good! I run single coil Smoketech cartos from 3.7-5 volts without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread