Well everyone knows that truck drivers are batshtuff crazy. Care for some insight as to why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
This is about a Proctor & Gamble load = P&G. Load originated in Kansas City,KS. The first driver did exactly what he was supposed to and what the paperwork said to do. Took it to P&G Dallas, Texas.
Next day I'm assigned to pick up that same load in Dallas cuz P&G said it doesn't belong there they want it to go to P&G Edwardsville, IL!!!
So I ATTEMPTED delivery a few hours ago. P&G won't accept the load cuz THIS location insists it belongs in Dallas!!
So..... Anyone in the St. Louis area know a good strip mall where I can park my rig and hold a truckload sale on Dawn dish detergent?

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
This is a super wholesome reason (as compared to some of my thoughts on why truck drivers are bat.... crazy which involves a whole bunch of stuff that is just AWFUL) so thank you for sharing your rather wholesome post.

I also know a great location where you could sell that stuff off inexpensively and fast, that would be one of the "swap meets" held by one of the Tribes here on a routine basis, so you'd have a bit of a drive but I can pretty much guarantee you'd sell your stock off fast, and no one would bat an eyelid.

Good luck. LOL.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread