Well I got sucked in my the Smoking Everywhere "scam"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness008

Sep 27, 2009
Austin, Tx
But I gotta admit, I dont regret it. I basically just wanted to try an e-cig for experimentation purposes. I wasnt ready to quit cigs. Now I havent had a cig since this arrived (3 days ago.) I basically just quit cigs with 0 willpower......amazing!

I know this e-cig isnt considered as good as other brands, but having not tried any others, this one seems pretty great. The taste is great, I can feel it go down my throat, plenty of vapor......cant really imagine how much better they can get. I know the price is a rip off; especially the cartridges. But its still cheaper than cigs. Ima keep buying them for now and start experimenting with juices and refilling down the road to save some cash.

Wellner

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
I agree. You quit analogs is the focus here. And lets say for arguments sake you don't live any longer than smoking analogs. You will still regain a sense of smell/taste, you'll get your lung capacity back, and the list of benefits goes on. And you're doing it with zero willpower. I'll bet the price in the long run of SE vs. analog is still a big gap. Still sounds like the better choice switching over. Congrats.

Madness008

Sep 27, 2009
Austin, Tx
I have the Gold. I seriously cant believe how awesome this is. I think I actually prefer smoking this to real cigarettes.....even without the health aspects. I keep running over in my head how many things are about to change.....Im gonna smell better, no more ash all over my balcony, when it rains I wont have to go outside and stand in it to smoke...... exciting!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I have the Gold. I seriously cant believe how awesome this is. I think I actually prefer smoking this to real cigarettes.....even without the health aspects. I keep running over in my head how many things are about to change.....Im gonna smell better, no more ash all over my balcony, when it rains I wont have to go outside and stand in it to smoke...... exciting!

That is AWESOME! Whatever gets you off the cigs is the important thing! I wish you good luck with your ecig! I am extremely grateful for the piece of crap ecig I bought at a smoke shop because it made me explore and I found this board! You will find tons of support here! And welcome!

mischiefgrrl

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Los Angeles
There's a whole new world out there that you're about to discover! I never put anything thought into how enslaved I was into the smoking habit. How I panicked when it rained because that meant I was either going to have a huge nic fit or get soaked. No more messy ashes or stinky tar.

I'll admit last week I did finally go and buy a pack of analogs after a month of not smoking. I think I did it just to formally say goodbye. I had a couple but found myself wanting the e-cig instead. Then when I went to bed, my skin reeked. I had to get up and take a shower just to go to sleep. I've said my formal goodbye and look forward to never having another analog.

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
I ordered from them as well, but have requested they refund my 10 dollars and NOT to send it! They took the money but haven't replied to my emails [and no refund yet] What got me was the 'auto ship' they do. I want to control what i spend each month and what i need.
Glad to hear that you love it, as i love my 510 too!

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread