well i think it needs a steep but waht do ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomitom12

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2014
marina, california
WP_000233.jpg
so i just got this beauty to me it needs a steep but it looks fine your opinions and comments welcome. Thanks all
WP_000232 (2).jpg

tomitom12

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2014
marina, california
This is also a little show off time for me. I know its taste and so on, which is freakin great by the way. I just thought i would ask, Velvet cloud recommends 7-9 days for this particular flavor but my experience with high vg juices is that it doesn't need much steep time at all. Hell it took them almost a week to get to me, and i live 2 1/2-3 hrs away from SF so that was plenty of steep time in my book. Yes it needs a bigger pipet and i would almost want the bottle to be a brown bottle or some kind of colored bottle to help protect the liquid from sunlight since it is a high vg juice, but that's my opinion. I let it steep for of a day and a half just because i could didn't hurt it at all and gained a little flavor so ya great vape won on a fb giveaway from velvet cloud :w00t::D:)

Last edited:

chinacatsunflower-

Feb 23, 2016
great this is hard one to judge steeping time because it's deserty, custardy and tabacco smells great vapes nicely so...

Have you been shaking the bottles on occasion really well before letting them steep for a period of time? But if it vapes nicely and you enjoy it, I'd say screw the steeping time :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tomitom12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread