Well, I took the plunge..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Oh, I forgot to mention the initiation ritual ala the grand poobah pdib...whenever we get a new reo mod (grand, mini whatever) the first thing we do is throw them in the dirt and pee on them.:D

REOs have made me lazy. I just throw it in the litter box and the kittens take care of that for me. :facepalm:

FACE MEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
Costa Mesa, CA
Awesome to hear. My PayPal says "Confirmed" so that should be a good sign. If I am not mistaken they ship all the way from Maine? Hoping to have it by Friday, we shall see!

I'm also in California. Mine arrived three days after the order was placed. Don't forget you need to be home to sign the delivery confirmation when it arrives.

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
Congrats, man!

I am loving the black wrinkle myself.

I read your original post both ways, and I think objectively it could be read either way. People responded based on how they read it one way or the other.

At any rate, I think you are going to love the Reo. Speaking just for me, it has changed the game. The flavor, amount of vapor, and ease of use are like nothing out there.

Welcome to reoville. I think that you will find that the folks here are as helpful as you will find anywhere on the internet.

Crazy Canuck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Calgary, AB

Welcome aboard! Like pesky above, the original thread could have gone either way :) Forums don't really project tone too well.

I knew you were doomed as soon as you posted. The magic porcupine dust isn't just on the REOs themselves... Rob found a way to deliver it through the forum too. Nice color combo. Black is always in style, and you'll love the wrinkle texture.

Now get up to the lounge and hang out :)

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
1 reomizer 2.0 rba Reomizer 2.0 rba
10 Kanthal A1 resistance wire 28 gauge 3 ft Kanthal A1 resistance wire 28 gauge 3 ft
2 o ring bottom fed rba o ring bottom fed rba
1 2 post screws reomizer 2.0 2 post screws reomizer 2.0
5 Bottles 6ml Bottles 6ml
1 Reo Grand Black wrinkle Reo Grand Black wrinkle

I know a lot of you took my post (the other day) the wrong way. I was a bit set back by the responses/attacks as I genuinely was not trying to be rash, nor a troll.

I would like to start with a clean slate with you guys. I hate animosity, especially online animosity.

Anyway, I must admit that I am quite excited to see what all the Reo hype is all about. I had been eyeing the Black Wrinkle for a few weeks and saw it was in stock today, so I pulled the trigger. Got a few extras along with some 28g kanthal. I went to CVS and bought some sterile cotton balls the other day, so I will be indeed going the micro coil route.

Hope nobody has any hard feelings. I truly am a pretty easy going, nice guy.

Happy vaping! :vapor:

Congrats Man! I apologize if I offended the other day was not intending to. I am sure you will be happy with that setup.

Don't forget extra springs in case of a hard short. I almost forgot when I got mine and Drifter was nice enough to remind me.

Also if you decide to bore out your air hole on the RM2 (I took mine to 1/16th) Since it's not stainless I drilled through it like butter. I'd actually warn to take it slow because you might accidentally drill through the other side if you push to hard lol.

Last edited:

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
Thank you all for the warm welcoming! I am definitely excited. I texted a few buddies who do not frequent this message board and have no clue about the Reo. They all seem interested, but skeptical nevertheless. Hopefully, I will become a 'reonaut' like you folks and be able to spread the word here locally and bring Mr. O'Neil some more business. :)

Dturp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Okc
Thank you all for the warm welcoming! I am definitely excited. I texted a few buddies who do not frequent this message board and have no clue about the Reo. They all seem interested, but skeptical nevertheless. Hopefully, I will become a 'reonaut' like you folks and be able to spread the word here locally and bring Mr. O'Neil some more business. :)

Anyone who isn't a little skeptical over something with this much of a fan base is either a fool or got to much money. I think about everyone has been burned at least once by the hype around a product. It's rare these days to find one that not only meets but also exceeds expectations and this is one of those!

aarhus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Aarhus, Denmark
Respect!! That's probably the most gracious entry I've seen in an internet forum for a very long time. Regardless of the merits, I've often found myself riled up and having to count to ten. But I have rarely shown the gumption that you have, BigCloudz. Kudos

I'm sure you'll find someone somewhere living in permafrost territory who doesn't like the Reo (although, that's probably the only mod I know that would survive there), and several of the regulars here (including me) use other mods occasionally. Most of us who stray, nevertheless use the Reo as our ADC, and most of our excursions validate our faith in the Reo (here we go with the converted spiel... sorry--I swear, we really aren't a cult...(i think)).

And, if you find you don't like it, then there are alot of us who'll take it off your hands. Welcome :D

Last edited:

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
Woke up to this in my inbox this morning:

Hello "Big Cloudz" :)p),

Your package from REOSMODS LLC is on its way. You can track it online using this tracking number.

Awesome! Can't wait :)

Trying to find some juices that I can slap in the 5-6 different 6ml tubes I bought. I am used to dripping and swapping flavors out so much, I think it's time I settled in with my top 5 or so favorite ADJ.

Any recommendations on juices you guys can vape all day and never get sick of? I was thinking about placing an order via AVE as I love the fact all their stuff is primarily VG. I have also heard so many great things about Bobas that I HAVE to give it a whirl!

Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread