Well..... Im more than HAPPY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefski

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2011
Denver
I just received my Alpha UltraMax with RES 3 days ago and WOW! I really am enjoying it! I bought one second hand from a friend.. only 2 weeks old.. pristine! I stuck one of those fancy dual coil cartomizers and my Stainless Steel Whistle Tip "Drip Version with Widemouth" from Super-T and I have to say.... AWESOME! This is very sleek and light weight! Feels very nice in my hands.. I dont wanna let go! Thanks for creating this amazing product! Guess im part of the family now! :2cool:

dscf1155.jpg

Last edited:

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Im not a 100% sure exactly "what" I am speaking of....LOL Seriously though...I started a thread in Innovapors sub forum here at ECF about attys and which ones work the best for me. "T" made a comment about me "making do", Inno has "something" coming up ???? So check out the threads....I could be wrong...but I dont believe I am.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I just received my Alpha UltraMax with RES 3 days ago and WOW! I really am enjoying it! I bought one second hand from a friend.. only 2 weeks old.. pristine! I stuck one of those fancy dual coil cartomizers and my Stainless Steel Whistle Tip "Drip Version with Widemouth" from Super-T and I have to say.... AWESOME! This is very sleek and light weight! Feels very nice in my hands.. I dont wanna let go! Thanks for creating this amazing product! Guess im part of the family now! :2cool:

dscf1155.jpg

Welcome to the family. I'm glad that you are liking it so much. It is a very well designed device that should last forever. A review would be awesome to get from you after a longer amount of usage.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
  • Deleted by Slo Ryd

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010