Status
Not open for further replies.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
my quitometeR says I have saved[h=5]187.20 Dollars by NOT smoking 948 cigarettes![/h]and checking my accounts that is within 87 cents of what I spent on gear and Juices.....at least for now.

I still want
a vv spinner battery,
another protank
a passtru
itaste 134
and 29 bottles of juice

I may break even again someday:laugh:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
my quitometeR says I have saved[h=5]187.20 Dollars by NOT smoking 948 cigarettes![/h]and checking my accounts that is within 87 cents of what I spent on gear and Juices.....at least for now.

I still want
a vv spinner battery,
another protank
a passtru
itaste 134
and 29 bottles of juice

Well congrats for today! ;)

Cavediver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Buford, Ga
I've spent waaayyyy more on vaping than I used to spend on analogs. Then again, I've bought a ton of DIY e-juice supplies (enough for the next year or so) and whatnot. I think I've spent more on DIY supplies than I have on hardware. Then again, I'm about to plunk down a bunch of money for a good charger, three flavors of batteries, and a bunch of components for building mods.

Sigh. I wish I could treat this as something other than another expensive hobby. I just can't.

Kidding aside, congrats to you. It sounds like you're doing well with it and will soon enjoy the savings over analogs. Restraint is a good thing; I just wish I had some. :facepalm:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
and ....what would doing it right be guys ?:confused:

My quit-o-meter says I've saved $289. but I've spent $600+ and have officially been vaping 1 month......THAT'S doing it right! :vapor:

Seriously though....CONGRATS to you!!!

I might have broke even if I weren't on this forum. ECF is the devil!!..... :evil:

Honestly though, some people can be content for years with the simple things in life. I, OTOH have to expand my horizons.
I like buying shiny stuff and I like having variety of choice. With that said, I may as well face my reality...I'll never break even.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
yes I can understand that "my inner brat" wants the shiny "sonic screwdriver" because someone posted it..LOL but I think I must take it slow and only spend the amount I save by not smoking and I think I can manage that fast tech has most of the hardware cheaply, and I can buy just a bottle or two of juice at a time so at least I stand a chance :vapor:

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com

I still want
a vv spinner battery,
another protank
a passtru
itaste 134
and 29 bottles of juice

HAH! My meter only reads Zero because negative numbers are not allowed by the generator...

Joeyjoe

Moved On
Aug 19, 2013
Canada
Oh I was way ahead---- until I innocently decided to see what's up on the ecf forum, that led to youtube reviews, which led to checking out product reviews on a particularly popular vendor, filling my cart pulling the trigger...then before the first shipment even arrived placing an even larger order!! Good news is I have no "good" reason to be ordering any more hardware for a few years..but we know how that goes!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The savings have added up for me over time. If I had been smoking my favorite brand during the 663 days that I have been smoke free I would have spent at least $5,479.75. That is just what I would have spent on myself. Add in what we would have spent on hubby's and we are talking about a number that makes me ill just thinking about it.

Hubby still smokes along with vaping but he has cut down to about 10 a day. Down from 2 1/2-3 packs a day.

We have spent about $2,500.00 since we started on this journey. I could, if necessary, not spend another penny on vape gear and supplies for several years. I mix our juice and have a huge supply of ingredients to do so. I don't build my own coils but could if it became necessary. We didn't get into this for the hobby aspects but it sure is fun. :D

My advice......Do whatever it takes to leave the smokes behind. Your health is worth whatever the price.
Just my :2c:

Last edited:

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
Oh I was way ahead---- until I innocently decided to see what's up on the ecf forum, that led to youtube reviews, which led to checking out product reviews on a particularly popular vendor, filling my cart pulling the trigger...then before the first shipment even arrived placing an even larger order!! Good news is I have no "good" reason to be ordering any more hardware for a few years..but we know how that goes!

What the hell does good reason have to do with it?!?!?
It's new...
It's shiny...
It produces GiNormus Clouds of Beautiful vapor, that hammers your throat, tastes like ambrosia, and Nic's your fix!

What else is there?!?

ROFLMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread