Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Ok, I've been a Reo owner for all of less than 2 weeks now, and been hanging out here having fun. I was so tickled with my new Reo I couldn't understand all those (and there are a lot of you!:laugh:) who had more than one.

Now I get it! Just ordered up a Mini to complement my Grand. I'll be posting pics when she comes in. Ok, two is definitely enough. That's my limit. Two. Really. :)

GreatestUnKnown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Bay Area CA.
Now I get it! Just ordered up a Mini to complement my Grand. I'll be posting pics when she comes in. Ok, two is definitely enough. That's my limit. Two. Really. :)

Oh man I have been really holding off from ordering a Mini, half of me wants to Unicorn hunt for an old school mini 14500 and the other half wants to get a Mini 2.1 and some of those fancy Purple EFests... but alas my significant other half has said no more vape gear....

Congrats on the Mini purchase :2cool:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Aww I want one. I was looking into the mini but it shows on the chart that there's not many toppers you can use with it..its that true? I wouldn't know what to order. I guess I could call...hmm??

The mini that your referring to was the mini (14500) which is no longer in production.

The mini 2.1 (18490) is the current mini and it will accept the same toppers as the Grand.

Last edited:

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Ok, I've been a Reo owner for all of less than 2 weeks now, and been hanging out here having fun. I was so tickled with my new Reo I couldn't understand all those (and there are a lot of you!:laugh:) who had more than one.

:nods: Yup - two is enough. :nods:

Just don't look at my signature......

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Aww I want one. I was looking into the mini but it shows on the chart that there's not many toppers you can use with it..its that true? I wouldn't know what to order. I guess I could call...hmm??

If you see one in the classies that you want to buy - I can tell you that the current RM2 fits even the OG mini's.

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Oh man I have been really holding off from ordering a Mini, half of me wants to Unicorn hunt for an old school mini 14500 and the other half wants to get a Mini 2.1 and some of those fancy Purple EFests... but alas my significant other half has said no more vape gear....

Congrats on the Mini purchase :2cool:

some of us love the unicorn mini's ;) tell your SO you must have one if one shows up on the classies :)

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
I ordered the Grand and Mini 2.1 right off, after reading how one is hardly enough, and most become collectors. did not regret!

not even a month from delivery day, and I've had 4 different Reos in my hands- settled on three.

not allowed to get another until I hit "break even" December 5th. :blink:

Remember to track the price of a pack, as the price goes up your breakeven date gets sooner.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Thanks all! Sad thing is I don't have any 18490/50s around. I have them on order but I've got a feeling my Mini will be here first.

Guess I have to learn patience! The Grand is just small enough for me to pocket (Shirt or cargo pants), the Mini should be perfect. I don't spend that much time out anyway so having a smaller battery and bottle won't make a difference to me. I'm so excited, can't wait til all my parts get here!

So now I've got 4 setups that I use depending on my needs at the time. And I have 2 of each of the 4. Backups of my backups! I think one of my MVP2s is going to be relegated to building coils on and taking with me as a spare backup when I go out. Can also charge my phone if I have to. I love dual purpose gear. Heck, I love all gear, who am I kidding ;)

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)

Famous last words that always seem to be proven false. :p
BTDT :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread