Well, this just sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
I was headed back from checking in on my mom and seeing my grand daughter on her first birthday, and pulled over at a rest stop for a nap. While I was napping, someone reached into the bed of my truck and grabbed my bag that had not only my clothes, but also most of my vape gear and juices. I'm left with a MVP v2 with a PT3 and a little over a bottle of juice that I had in my glove box. Everything else is gone. The Cana, the two RDAs, the multiple PT clearos and about 40 different bottles of juice are gone for good.

I hate that I had so much money invested in everything, but it's kept me from smoking. Time to see if I can make 20ml of Mt Baker last two weeks...I've got a tight budget for the next two months. I'm hoping that I don't follow suit with the wife and grab one of her smokes...

What's the best way to stretch this out on the cheap? I have some VG that my wife uses for skin care, and some distilled water. This ought to be fun...

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
Everyone...I appreciate the offer, but I have a local guy that was able to help me out. He's going to give me a few bottles of MBV that he no longer carries in his store. I noticed that I left my Nimbus on the table by my chair, so now the search is on for a mod that I can pick up for next to nothing. I'm really going to miss the Cana, as it was exactly what I needed in a mod.

Time to hit the classifieds and Craigslist to see what's near me. I still have a few 18650 batteries here at the house.

Rocketpunk...I really appreciate the offer, man. It will be a month or so before I am back in town. I'll make it a point to stop in on my next time through.

jm1974ri

Jun 24, 2014
Rhode Island
This is it uploadfromtaptalk1406512449641.jpg

Stringplucker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Tarentum, PA, USA
No problem, Plucker. I don't forget a face and I'll remember the 'stache next time you come in. You know us 'stache guys, we gotta stick together. ;-)

Haha...that's the truth! BTW...since quitting smoking, mine had grown longer due to the lack of hot ashes falling on it. It's 12" from the corners of my mouth, and still going. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread