Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Stan Pod by Wellon

The Stan Pod

To fill the pod you remove the pod from the battery. Then remove the mouthpiece. Under the mouthpiece there is a rubber plug you pull up to put your liquid on either side of the bottom of the mouthpiece. Make sure to secure the plug once you've filled the pod. Replace the mouthpiece and insert the pod back to the battery.

As with most devices pressing the power button 5 times quickly will turn it on or off.
When the pod is on you can adjust the power level by pressing the power button 3 times quickly. The light will show the voltage level.

To use the pod you must press the button while inhaling. It does not autofire. The pod will stop working and blink 3 times if it short circuits. If you draw on it for more than 10s it'll stop working and flash 8 times. If the battery is lower than 20% it won't work and the battery will flash red 5 times.

This pod is very easy to use and a very convenient size. While the pod could have been larger to hold more eliquid I found it wasn't needed. A full pod and battery lasted me all day. One thing that impressed me is that it came with an extra pod. That way you don't have to rush out and get extra pods right away.

I really like this pod and would recommend it to both mtl and dl vapers. Both can get enjoyment from it.

Specifications:

Pod capacity - 1ml
Coil resistance - 1.6ohms
Pod weight - 4g
Pod size - 16*34.8mm
Battery size - 16*86.7mm
Whole body size - 16*100mm
Whole body weight - 30g
Battery capacity - 650mAh
Charging - micro USB port/1.5h

Wellon Stan Vape Pen Pod System Kit | Wellon

Last edited: