were is the cheapest and best place to get egot cleomizers and automizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
Cignot might not be the cheapest, but it probably is the best. Genuine joyetech, fast shipping, good customer service.

https://www.cignot.com/product_p/egt-tnk-all.htm

On the other hand, I've also more or less moved on past the Ego-T in general. Last time I recommended an "ego type" setup to someone, it was two kGo batteries from HoosierEcigSupply and 5 or 6 "Stardust" clearomizers.

They last longer, taste better, wick better, etcetcetc than the Ego-T atomizers, plus they're a lot easier to fill and cheaper to replace:
KGO kit1100mAh by SLB
(comes with two clearomizers)
+
another 4 or so of these: EGO Vision clearomizers LR 2.1-2.4ohm

Order juice from Welcome to VaporGod.com - Eliquid, Cartomizers, Ego Batteries, Atomizers, Electronic Cigarettes and more! (inexpensive, good quality while not the best, allows for some experimentation with mixing different flavors at the factory to figure out what you want).

the_vape_nerd

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
New Orleans, LA
Cignot might not be the cheapest, but it probably is the best. Genuine Joyetech, fast shipping, good customer service.

https://www.cignot.com/product_p/egt-tnk-all.htm

On the other hand, I've also more or less moved on past the Ego-T in general. Last time I recommended an "ego type" setup to someone, it was two kGo batteries from HoosierEcigSupply and 5 or 6 "Stardust" clearomizers.

They last longer, taste better, wick better, etcetcetc than the Ego-T atomizers, plus they're a lot easier to fill and cheaper to replace:
KGO kit1100mAh by SLB
(comes with two clearomizers)
+
another 4 or so of these: EGO Vision clearomizers LR 2.1-2.4ohm

Order juice from Welcome to VaporGod.com - Eliquid, Cartomizers, Ego Batteries, Atomizers, Electronic Cigarettes and more! (inexpensive, good quality while not the best, allows for some experimentation with mixing different flavors at the factory to figure out what you want).

I love hoosier e cig supply, but the current KGO is atrocious. The button sticks and can create a potentially hazardous condition. Please stay away from the KGO until this is fixed. Many others have reported similear problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread