were is the cheapest and best place to get egot cleomizers and automizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No offence but "cheapest and best" doesn't always work.
There's a company right here in the states that manufacture attys for about $28 a piece as an alternative to the generic 510s that go for about $5-8. Depends on what you are willing to spend.

I would suggest you find a vendor that seems to carry a wide selection of harware that suits your tastes and equipment and buy from them. It's NOT about price. Try a few vendors and stick with the one that offers you the best service and supprt.
To save a buck here and there isn't worth it.

BUT. Here's a few vendors I've dealt with that have served me well.

http://www.cignot.com/
For 510 hardware and e liquids.

GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
For similar but a larger selection of tanks and so on.

Welcome to SmokTek, LLC - The Better Smoking Alternative - Your source for personal vaporizers, e-cig supplies and e-liquids
Same as above

Best Electronic Cigarettes and E-Liquid - MyFreedomSmokes.com
Same as above

Chrispixx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Buffalo,N.Y.
GotVapes Has the Kanger T2 clearomizers and they work great on my eGo. Great flavor and tons of vapor. They have changeable coil heads, And come in different colors. I am very happy with mine, so glad i am off cartomizers. They also have the Vivi Novas regular and mini. I cant speak for those as i have not tried one yet, maybe one day.

You cant go wrong with the Kanger T2's trust me.

Spotlight: Kanger T2 eGo Clear : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Chrispixx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Buffalo,N.Y.
Anything under 2.5 ohm. I got my Kanger T2's at GotVapes and they say they are 2.2 ohm give or take +/- so they could actually be between 2.1-2.3 ohm. But they work great they way they come. GotVapes was out of the replacement heads when i got ordered mine so i ordered a 5 pack at CarolinaVapes for $8 in 1.8 ohm. Works the same just more vapor at the lower ohm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread