• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

West palm/ft laud meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
Nice, so happy to see other sf peeps, im all alone in west palm with no other vapers to speak of so this is great news

welcome,the sf area has a lot of vapers really but we are not tuned in as much as other areas in the world to the social media.Blame the schools, the weather, or just call it the anti-9-5 personna of the soup that mixes our population to a blend of unprepared hurricane victims.

Silent Soldier

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2011
Saint Petersburg, Florida USA
Nice, so happy to see other sf peeps, im all alone in west palm with no other vapers to speak of so this is great news

I'll be in WPB on the 2nd & 3rd of April for battle assembly, I may be staying over night there depending on if there are accommodations available at my unit so I'll probably be sitting around most of the evening on the 2nd if ya want to get together for a beer or something.

Hi guys,

Anyone in here know of a store or buy from an individual 1 or 2 510 atty's. I'm ordering tons on Fri. the 15th, but I know they might not get here till Tues or Weds or the next week. I currently using an old, old blu ecig blank carto that came with the starter kit. I had to cut of the end of the plastic to be able to drip into the atty. OMG it sucks lol. Please help me find someone or a store locally. I've been hunting online forever with no luck. Again i live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Many thanks!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Lawrance! I have been seeing 510 gear in gas stations like Hess and the likes here in my part of Florida. Also if you have any smoke/cigar shops you might call them. Last resort you could order from a Florida vendor, usually mail delivers quickly to most of state.

A few off top of my head: Totally Wicked of course, VapeBig.com, VapinintheCape.com - I'm sure there are others too.

Wish I was closer!! Fingers crossed!

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
I'll be in WPB on the 2nd & 3rd of April for battle assembly, I may be staying over night there depending on if there are accommodations available at my unit so I'll probably be sitting around most of the evening on the 2nd if ya want to get together for a beer or something.

I am so sorry I missed this invite, next time you are around please pm me and let me know I would love to get together with some of you guys and have a beer and just talk vape.......I dont drive but I can get a ride or hop a bus to get somewhere......

jayvolt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
West Palm Beach FL USA
Just putting it out there. I have a few vapers getting together tomorrow the 3rd at citi place in front of the gelato place. Please feel free to come out. This meeting is a little impromptu, I am hoping to have a more adult oriented facility chosen for the next meet. We all need to get together out here and vape hard!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hi everyone . . .

I haven't started "Vaping" yet - been in the "New Members" forum for a few days getting a lot of advice and information - now I'm waiting for my new G6 to arrive. I'm in Fort Lauderdale and wouldn't mind meeting others who are "vaping." So count me in if there is a get together somewhere around here - Okay . . .

Draco

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Royal Palm Beach, FL
Hi everyone . . .

I haven't started "Vaping" yet - been in the "New Members" forum for a few days getting a lot of advice and information - now I'm waiting for my new G6 to arrive. I'm in Fort Lauderdale and wouldn't mind meeting others who are "vaping." So count me in if there is a get together somewhere around here - Okay . . .

Grats on breaking into the madness! Im out in Ft laud every week for college classes Im out in WPB but if theres a ft laud meeting Ill be more then glad to time it around class. Aside from that good luck again! You got all the extra goodies/extra cartos and such?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread