• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Western Washington Members???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
I was just curious... how many of us are in Western Washington? I was going to ask how many from Seattle, but I know we have Bellinghamster from Bellingham and German Goddess from Federal Way and a few I've seen from Seattle and ME from Kingston, so I didn't want to leave anybody out. :oops:

I was just wondering... Maybe we could arrange a little get together or protest, vape out or ??? or maybe not.:w00t:

Fox3

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle, WA
Near the Northlake Tavern??? Wow, I sure do miss their pizza... It was the best in town.

Sadly I am either missing or have missed that. Can't smoke in restaurants anymore here (all power to the nannies!) so I don't patronize them. Besides I can make a MUCH better pizza than anyone at home :). Damn sight cheaper too with scabattle trying to tax itself into prosperity :-(.

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
INTRUDER ALERT***

Former Yakima man popping his head in to say hi. I moved kinda far away from my roots tho. :D

NB

That's okay N-Bob.... It's always good to see where people have been and where they are now. I was actually born in Victoria, B.C., but I have lived here since I was 3 years old.

Thanks for replying!:rolleyes:

ejfan1977

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2009
Kingston, Washington
Absolutely fabulous and fantastic. Thanks for asking! Yes, I cannot believe how much better I feel without tobacco and those chemicals. I really do notice a huge difference!!!!!!!!!!

Well I just wanted you to know I'm thinkin' about ya! I remember when it was just 2 days for you..... You have come a long way baby! :rolleyes:

GermanGoodness

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Federal Way WA
I was just curious... how many of us are in Western Washington? I was going to ask how many from Seattle, but I know we have Bellinghamster from Bellingham and German Goddess from Federal Way and a few I've seen from Seattle and ME from Kingston, so I didn't want to leave anybody out. :oops:

I was just wondering... Maybe we could arrange a little get together or protest, vape out or ??? or maybe not.:w00t:

LOL ejfan! You can call me Goddess if you want, but it's really Goodness. :lol:

I'd be up for a meet!

GermanGoodness

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Federal Way WA
Sadly I am either missing or have missed that. Can't smoke in restaurants anymore here (all power to the nannies!) so I don't patronize them. Besides I can make a MUCH better pizza than anyone at home :). Damn sight cheaper too with scabattle trying to tax itself into prosperity :-(.

I'm with you on that, Fox. Homemade pizza is sooooo much better!

GermanGoodness

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2009
Federal Way WA
Tacoma here, and I haven't had any flack for "lighting up" in restaurants, stores, even a movie theater! I'd be up for a get-together sometime, somewhere...

~~Cheryl

Cheryl,

Where have you "lit up?" I'll admit I've been a bit shy about putting it out there in a public building (but outside is no problem).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread