The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

WESTSYYYYYYDE Gang pictures!

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ah the Westside Gang! A small gang of renegade vapors... Feared by smokers, fogging out everyone in a half mile radius with no regard for smoking laws! Flaunting 6v vapor with shiny large pipe bomb looking units!

We invited Ratty (Desrtrat-Dan) out to our Turf from the hard core EastSide... Many have only seen this vapor on line, as he rarely appears in public. Many didn't know what to expect. Will he be bad azzz??? Nah... His arrival was more like:

[​IMG]

Ratty came in late flashing gang signs, letting all those in the bar know that they were on our turf!
    [​IMG]

But people just laughed and pointed and the waiter pushed him down in his chair... told him to order a beer or get out.

The smell of fear (and chocolate/banana/pecan e-juice) filled the air at Las Fuentes, the gang's chosen hang out. There was considerably more fear later when Dan realized that he would be getting home to the wife so late... woooo bet that was REALLY scary!

Patrons of Las Fuentes pretended to ignore the clouds of vapor (OK, they didn't even seem to notice us, nor give a damn other than a few odd looks at Ratty when he dumped a coke in his lap, ROFLMAO! Hellen saved his 510 from the drink and Dan saved his.... well, you know how guys are.)

The E-juice flowed like wine (or spilled diet cokes).

Meet the beer swillin' vapor blowin' Westsyyyyyders!!!

[​IMG]

Hellen flashes Ratty's gang sign (translation: Eastside Evil Funny Computer Geek)

[​IMG]

Carl (Namuch) with his Silver Bullet (and VP1?)!

[​IMG]

Darth Vapor - Be VERY afraid (I still think it looks like a Bubble Pipe, ohhhhhh scary!! ha). Pharoah made this bad boy all by himself!! Killer vapor, killer funny looking device!

[​IMG]
    Shanta has been initiated into the gang, (we knew she'd fit right in since she ordered lots of olives in a Bloody Mary!). The gang 'jump' began with the official introduction (by Namuch - Carl) to 6v vaping and battery mod units! The addiction for Shanta has begun!! (Westsyyyyyde woot!)

[​IMG]

Ratty in his best undercover pose to appear normal and sweet.

[​IMG]

Greg (GreReed) - once he fell in the abyss of the Westsyyyde Gang, there was no turning back (well, until you have to go home and put the kids to bed, ha).

[​IMG]

Dan tries to figure out how to get out the door with Carl's Silver Bullet.

[​IMG]

Busted... no Silver Bullet for you!!

Wish you ALL could have come and hung out with the Westsyyyyyde Banditos (a small portion of the VIP gang)!! Maybe next time! It was an awesome time!
    v.

2. Martin2277

Martin2277 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Looks like everyone had fun. I wish I could have gone but maybe next time.... OR we EASTSIIDEERS!!!! Might have to get a spot out near West Albuquerque.... Who knows.....

3. miakauisan

miakauisan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    And what's this I heard about leaving at midnight???

Granted...if I had of driven all the way out there...the place would have closed at 10 >.< Its all part of the conspiracy to frack me...

...hehehe...frack...hehehe....

Glad ya'll had fun!

NOW LISTEN! I haz tuesday-saturday off next week! Damn thanksgiving scheduling equals lack o' moolah for that week, but days off none-the-less!!

4. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    ROFLMAO Vicky!! Nice!! hahaha And I'm still surprised Carl got out of there with his Silver Bullet....

5. namuch

namuch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Surprise,Az
    Smoke and mirrors.. Alcohol distracts pretty well too.. :)

6. namuch

namuch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Surprise,Az
  7. desrtrat

desrtrat Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ

HA HA!! Classic!! ....hey wait a minute!...that's MY code in there!! What the...;)

8. ShantaSena

ShantaSena Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Ha, I told my hubby about this... he said he'll look it up!

I had a great time, nice paly by play on the action Vickie. Nice to meet you all.

9. romaniac

romaniac Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Las Vegas, USA
    this is romaniac can you please contact me at alexandru.fv@gmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.