Wet Your Stick E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
I'm very impressed with the quality of products and service from this company so I thought I'd share a bit of info.

I've already reported on the outstanding service and packaging provided. See Post# 12 http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...54-wet-your-stick-liquids-new-supplier-2.html

I'm rather new at this vaping and had only five flavors in my collection before ordering five flavors of 24 mg from Matt. The reason I ordered is he had some things that intrigued me, most notably "Cuban Cigar". Being a cigar smoker who does not smoke cigarettes, it's only natural that I'm seeking a similar experience from vaping although I'm enjoying a wide variety of flavors in e-liquids. Of course, my cigar collection covers a wide range of flavors, too. I've been collecting and aging cigars in my humidors for a great many years now and own pre-embargo examples from ISOM (an island south of Miami) that are up to 100 years old.

I haven't thoroughly evaluated all of the juices I received but will report on them as I do. I am, however ready to comment on two of them. Cuban Cigar and Rose.

Cuban Cigar is the most totally delicious juice I've experienced so far. It is pick of the litter with a rich, buttery flavor that is most reminiscent of a fine quality tobacco smoke. It has none of the weird sweetness that I've noticed in other "tobacco" flavor juices. All I'm buying is 24 and 36 mg liquids which I cut down to 12 mg. The flavor of Cuban Cigar holds up perfectly well to the cut and is very satisfying. I can tell already, this will be a staple for me.

Another flavor I can comment on is somewhat a specialty flavor. Rose. As his website promises, this juice does taste exactly as a rose smells. It's not something that I will vape on a regular basis but I knew that going in. This is something best reserved for certain times and moods. For that purpose, it's all I want and expect.

I've also taken brief tastes of his Chocolate, Vanilla and Tobacco flavors. I will report on these as I fully evaluate them. Preliminarily, I can say they are true to taste and are also without any odd sweetness. I did notice a most extrordinary taste when dripping Vanilla on top of Tobacco. This particular combination will merit some detailed exploration as time allows.

Thanks Matt. Yer doin' some some good work here M8.

Edit: I should mention that Matt offers a 10% discount on your first order. Use coupon code NEWCUSTMR

Last edited:

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
I've spent some time with the Vanilla flavor in 24 mg today. It's not at all what I was expecting and is much more that I could possibly hope for.

I was afraid it would be more of a candy flavored vape. It is not. There is only a very slight sweetness and the vanilla taste is subdued. The taste is much more tobacco-ey than vanilla-ey.

It is very much like the taste of an Ornelas #3 which is a vanilla cigar from Mexico and one of my favorites. This is also a very rare cigar that is virtually impossible to find since the production is so low. I bought a box of these for an exorbitant price about 15 years ago and in recent years, I allow myself about one per year. I just smoked one on April 20 to commemorate the passing of someone who was very special to me. The taste of this cigar is still fresh in my mind.

This is another wonderful find for me. I very much recommend this flavor for anyone who can appreciate a fine $10 smoke. The nice part is with my $12 bottle of this e-liquid, I can enjoy the pleasures of one of my all-time favorites, day after day after day should that be what I choose to do.

Thanks again Matt. You hit me with another winner here and it happened at the right time. I think I'm down to two of the Ornelas in my stash.

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
I vaped the Tobacco e-liquid today. This one has a nice, rich taste tobacco flavor. It's sweeter with a completely different character than Cuban Cigar. It is very pleasant. The flavor of the 24 mg stands up very nicely to a PG cut to 12 mg.

I don't have anything outstanding to report on this one. It's just a nice comfortable tobacco taste that's a thousand times better than the genital sweat passed off as tobacco flavor and delivered in pre-filled kit cartridges.

I think my highest use for Tobacco flavor will be realized when it's mixed with vanilla. Although I haven't done a proper test of this yet, a quick and dirty check the other day yielded a promising result.

I'm also very optimistic about a Tobacco/Chocolate blend but it will still be a while before I get around to that. I still have to evaluate the Chocolate on it's own.

Footnote: Cuban Cigar and Vanilla do not make a great blend. There's too much of a clash for it to work well but they're both wonderful standalone flavors.

Last edited:

ThreeDogDad

Apr 23, 2009
I would like to say first off, outstanding customer service.
I ordered three types. Cuban Cigar, Tobacco, and Cola.
At first, the Tobacco, is just wonderful, I was trying to get something like R4. But this is very nice indeed.
I was not sure how I would like the Cuban Cigar, thinking maybe I should not have ordered it, but I find that it taste like an analog, very impressed.
I wanted to try something different, seemed everyone likes the flavored kinds, so I pick Cola. I will say that it does have a distinct Cola flavor.
I will have to play around with that one and maybe do a little mixing.
All and all, customer service, outstanding. Products very nice indeed.
I am waiting for the 30 mil he states that will be available soon.
Between outstanding service and great product. Matt has a winning combination going.
Thanks Matt.

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
Today was Chocolate day. Again, I was taken by surprise. I was expecting a simple hershey bar sweetness and milk chocolate flavor. The vapor equivalency of junk food.

Instead, it has a complex and interesting taste with just the right amount of sweetness combined with a rich flavor that I would more aptly describe as cocoa.

Does this guy Matt have any funky flavors? I'm thinking not. Five out of the five I got from him are definite winners. Four of the five I can recommend to anyone as a regular vape. The fifth one , Rose, as I mention above is a specialty flavor that may not be right for all people at all times but it is certainly very true to what it is.

So now the fun begins as I blend some of the flavors to look for especially appealing taste combinations.

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
I have an order coming in from them- I have a more experienced palate (that's sarcasm, I have only been addicted to my pv for two and half months lol) but we will find out if I agree or disagree...I did not get the rose or cuban though...I cannot stand the smell of roses! I think I got pretty much every other flavor they have though
:eek:)

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
Just got six bottles in from Wet Your Stick...WYS...
Happy with the service, shipping, everything. He sends travel bottles. Rock on.
I got mostly flavorless but also got Caramel, tobacco, and menthol.
I LOVE the tobacco and menthol- mixed they are even better. The menthol is not as candylike menthol as JC smoke juice- it has more of a clean taste (kinda cleared out my sinus too). Its not menthol like a real cigarette is, but not minty stuff that I have gotten over and over. The tobacco had such a cigarette taste that I forgot about that it caught me off guard and for a moment I craved a real cigarette. (I didn't cave tho!)
The caramel- sadly- is yuck juice. IN MY OPINION. I have no idea why they call it caramel? I cannot put my finger on what it does taste like, and maybe I got a bad bottle, but its color is off (pink!) and just really does not taste right. (Sorry Matt! I feel badly about saying that!) I love caramel anything, and wanted to mix it with coffee. I'm sad its not very good.
I have friends coming over Wednesday, we are all going to exchange brands we have tried - I can redo the review on the caramel based on what 5 others think of it. I think that would be fair. Other than the caramel bottle, I will buy from WYS again. I'll be passing his cards out.
:eek:)

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
The tobacco had such a cigarette taste...

Good, it's not just me :)

Disclaimer: I haven't had a puff off a cigarette since I put them down in 1996 so I'm working from distant memory.

Although I don't care if I ever taste a tobacco cigarette again, my wife has continued smoking them for the duration and has indicated a strong desire for vapor that tastes more like a "real" cigarette. I'm looking to surprise her with something special.

As I mentioned in an earlier review, I did some quick and dirty drip testing immediately upon receipt of the "goods". By dumb luck or circumstance, I dripped some Tobacco dripped directly on the atomizer and had a few puffs. I followed this with some drips of Vanilla into the cartridge and ran across the most fascinating thing. At some point in this transaction, I got a taste identical to the way I remember the taste of a cigarette.

Now that I've individually evaluated all the juices I received, it's time to play chase the flavors.

Tobacco and Vanilla is the stuff. For the first go I mixed up 50-50 of 24 mg and cut it by half with PG. Indeed this has a most cigarette-ey taste but when first hitting it, I get a touch of a-little-too-sweet in the back of my throat. This is negated somewhat by taking a power draw straight down and the touch of sweet goes away pretty quickly after the few puffs but this mix is a little rich in Vanilla.

I am pretty much certain there's a virtually perfect mimic of cigarette smoketaste contained in this combination. It's all a matter of finding the correct proportion. I'll report back on this when I find the magic combination.

In the meantime, if anyone else out there has these flavors in hand, please give it a try and give me your take on it.

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
Good, it's not just me :)

Now that I've individually evaluated all the juices I received, it's time to play chase the flavors.

Tobacco and Vanilla is the stuff.

In the meantime, if anyone else out there has these flavors in hand, please give it a try and give me your take on it.

You have to keep us posted. I thought I didn't want the cigarette taste, thought I was over it and was happily addicted to my banana nut flavor- but now I have my new tobacco and mint and every now and then I get that real taste and I swear my mouth waters. :D
This can be bad or this can be good...I haven't decided yet. To have that "real" taste without the smoke and without the bad stuff? How can that be bad?!

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
I think it's called having your cake and eating it too :D

Which we all know I love to do.
:p
Hey, Crazy, maybe we are just wishful thinking and just THINK we taste something that is not there? Please don't tell me if I am, I don't want to know that it is all in my head. Once you get it right, and your wife loves it, hook me up with the placebo effect. You will be her hero and mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread