WetBox from COV

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericscott

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Grove city ohio
Well im not haveing good luck with my wet box it only wants to work sometimes half the time when i push the button theres nothing and sometimes it fires i emailed missy she got right back to me and said she will look at it and it might cost 15$ to fix if she thinks its from abuse from me I dont know what im going to do yet i might just throw it in my draw of dead box mods dont know if i want to put more money in it with shiping and maybe 15$ if she thinks its from me not that thats not resonable i just dont have any good luck with box mods ...

papa_cadillac

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
cottageville, SC
I've had mine for a month or so and haven't had any trouble at all, and when I did find that it didn't fire, I just popped the side off and gave the battery a little twist and it fired consistantly after that. I think the positive contact is a little evasive and you have to get the battery just right before you close the case, but once you do, it's fool-proof.
Just a thought.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I've had mine for a month or so and haven't had any trouble at all, and when I did find that it didn't fire, I just popped the side off and gave the battery a little twist and it fired consistantly after that. I think the positive contact is a little evasive and you have to get the battery just right before you close the case, but once you do, it's fool-proof.
Just a thought.

Are you using carts or an atty? I'm finding I have a bit of trouble with the carts.....have had success with 2 out of 4, the other 2 straight up burned on me.
Also, if you use carts, do you prefill them, then prime by squeezing a few drops at start up?
Thanks

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Are you using carts or an atty? I'm finding I have a bit of trouble with the carts.....have had success with 2 out of 4, the other 2 straight up burned on me.
Also, if you use carts, do you prefill them, then prime by squeezing a few drops at start up?
Thanks

I always fill my cartos before putting them on the WetBox.

LittleMissVapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Tampa,FL
Well im not haveing good luck with my wet box it only wants to work sometimes half the time when i push the button theres nothing and sometimes it fires i emailed missy she got right back to me and said she will look at it and it might cost 15$ to fix if she thinks its from abuse from me I dont know what im going to do yet i might just throw it in my draw of dead box mods dont know if i want to put more money in it with shiping and maybe 15$ if she thinks its from me not that thats not resonable i just dont have any good luck with box mods ...

That's ridiculous. I got mine and it never really worked at all. I had it one day, posted something and they said I'd have to pay to have it fixed. That's insane!!! I had it one day. What a rip off. The inside of it where the battery hits the top was half hanging off and never could get a decent vapor out of it. I would never buy from these ppl again.

BanjoMan

Pickin' Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2009
Greensboro, NC
That's ridiculous. I got mine and it never really worked at all. I had it one day, posted something and they said I'd have to pay to have it fixed. That's insane!!! I had it one day. What a rip off. The inside of it where the battery hits the top was half hanging off and never could get a decent vapor out of it. I would never buy from these ppl again.

That's too bad. The vendor I got mine from (www.vaporjunction.com) has a 30 day warranty on theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread