Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
hey gotlogos,

This device is actually designed to work with cartos exclusively. While some people do try and succeed using atomizers, it isn't recommended. So basically it feeds a cartomizer, and when you find it is dry, just squeeze the little bottle 3 times or so and it will fill the carto chamber with some liquid. I hope that answers your question.

Re: John Travolta...haha, there are a few threads in this subforum where it has been brought up...

I just don't see it myself, haha.

Thanks & happy vaping,

Jason

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thanks Jason--this is exactly what I was wanting to know. I don't want to use it with an atomizer at all. I don't want to deal with flooded atty brought on by squeezing too much, etc. Yes, I was just wanting to know if what it does was instead act as a feeder into the carto's chamber and not to its coil. So f you put the carto on the unit empty, it will act to fill it? Then if you start to feel the taste drop off you can 'top off' your juice and keep vaping without having to worry about hitting a complete dry spot, etc.

With the needle going directly into the middle of a chamber wouldn't this work best in a system like the E2 cartos that are fillerless, use a wick in a reservoir that surrounds the carto coil which rests in a ceramic cup? In other system where the atomizer is in the middle surrounded by filler it seems the fluid would 'wash' over the cartos atomizer/coil and you would probably be best to let it seep back out into the filler a bit.

If anyone else has experience with this I'd appreciate your input.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Thanks Jason--this is exactly what I was wanting to know. I don't want to use it with an atomizer at all. I don't want to deal with flooded atty brought on by squeezing too much, etc. Yes, I was just wanting to know if what it does was instead act as a feeder into the carto's chamber and not to its coil. So f you put the carto on the unit empty, it will act to fill it? Then if you start to feel the taste drop off you can 'top off' your juice and keep vaping without having to worry about hitting a complete dry spot, etc.

With the needle going directly into the middle of a chamber wouldn't this work best in a system like the E2 cartos that are fillerless, use a wick in a reservoir that surrounds the carto coil which rests in a ceramic cup? In other system where the atomizer is in the middle surrounded by filler it seems the fluid would 'wash' over the cartos atomizer/coil and you would probably be best to let it seep back out into the filler a bit.

If anyone else has experience with this I'd appreciate your input.

Lets see here...

Yes, you could certainly put a brand new/dry cartomizer on and fill it with the feeding system. Many do this.

As far as the E2 cartos, I believe that in theory, yes, a filler-less cartomizer is optimal. However, many report E2 cartos as having a burnt taste. Others love them.

Regarding liquid washing over the coil, this doesn't seem to be a problem with the WetBox. Perhaps others can elaborate with their personal experience?

My experience has been simply screwing a carto to the top, throwing in a fresh battery, and vaping away. Has worked for me every time :)

Best,

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread