What a flippin' mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2008
UK
Got my "May" package from e-cig.com today. It was poorly packed in an envelope with loose cartridges all over it and one of my several bottles of e-liquid was broken. I'm surprised the postman even delivered this. It was a mess! :mad:

aaawwww unlucky karen youve been looking forward to this haven't you :cry:

This package costs me over $50 bucks. It would cost me about that to send it back. Um, no. Just an expensive lesson.

The Moraccan camel-donkey must've been trying out for Dancing With The Stars.

There's another package out there too.

Attachments

• mess1.jpg
    mess1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 31
  • mess2.jpg
    mess2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 25

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
i was counting up last night.. so far for three people i have spent nearly 1200 dollars including express shipping charges with them over a three months period.. i have never had a problem with their shipping and never had any damaged parts on arrival.. mind u i have never been subjected to the camel post..

i actually like their simple not expensive looking packaging.. stuff that dosnt look expensive makes it thru UK customs without catching their attention and getting taxes slapped on it..

sample stainless steel parts value 10 US dollar suits me fine.. he he

u have just been unlucky with the games and stuff.. at least u got them and the financial loss was small...

trog

That sucks! My package of liquids from them came recently too, and it was actually packaged really well. Everything inside was bubble wrapped with like 50 layers, lol. It was like a huge padding ball. Took 2 months to get here, and the box was a little beaten up on the outside, but inside was ok

Well, that's proof right there that they REALLY hate my .... How DARE I complain to them about their products and service. This is what I get. Shoddy packing shipped by goat. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MNZ

NZ Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2008
Wellington, New Zealand
That's a real shame Karen.

Like trog I've not yet had a problem with broken stuff from e-cig. My latest order has been canned from China deliver because of the new no shipping of any liquid or battery edict from their government. But they are onto it are will be shipping my order from their new warehouse in the US. They have even given me the address of the warehouse, which is:-

910 E.Cedar St.Ontario, CA 91701 US

No other details as yet though, I'm even sure if it's up and running.

Karen was there any indication or tampering with the package ? I'm wondering if the hold up was by the customs dept in the US or somewhere on route. If customs opened the package it may have been them that removed any bubble wrap to see what was inside and perhaps even them that broke the bottle of juice. The broken bottle might also be the reason for the hold up ... strange liquid leaking out of a package may have triggered a quarantine situation and would need testing before it could be on shipped.

I've had two packages opened by customs here in NZ. The delays for both were only an extra day. With one of them it was obvious they were a bit rough opening the parcel as the box inside had a big slice in it from the box cutter they sliced open the whole thing with.

If it was me I'd be in touch with the shipping company pronto with a strongly worded please explain message. You might have to work your way back along the chain, start with the delivery company, do you know who they were ? And work back from there.

You are definately due some compensation for this problem, in most cases of damage during shipping it's the shipping company that has to bear that cost and you first point of claim has to be with them. They will also need to be made aware of the problem ASAP so there can be no disputes later on down the track. So get the ball rolling straight away and start the investigation, and good luck with it, don't give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread