The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What An Originality---Vaporesso Skrr Tank Bullet Atomizer

Discussion in 'AVE40' started by Justin_ting, Aug 13, 2018 at 4:05 AM.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Justin_ting

Justin_ting Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2016
    Hi,I'm So Excited To Announce This Brand-New Tank To You Which You Must Like After Reading.
    QQ截图20180813103830.png QQ截图20180813103806.png

That's A Damn Cool Tank I've Ever Met.Do You See That,Bullet Core Inside,Redesigned Airflow,Built-In Structural Atomizing Core.Creatively Design Make Better Experience.More Air Flow Into Make Better Vaping,Big Clouds,Pure Falvor.What's More,You Don't Need To Worry About The Spit-Back Problem,Of Course Leakage As Well.And You Can Get 3 Different New Coil.QF Mesh,QF Strips,SK CCell,So You Will Get Different Kinds Of Experience With Them.

There's More I Don't Tell Yet.So Much Words Are Not Enough To Introduce This Tank To You.The Truth You Need To Find By Yourself.Click Here For More Latest News:Ave40 | Top E-Cig Vape Shop Online for Vapor Cigarette