The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What and How are you vaping on now

Discussion in 'Killer Juice' started by Spencer87, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Spencer87

Spencer87 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    So title says it...
    I`ve got a few semi ADV (Meaning I switch between the two throughout the day)
    How do u like em?
    What Mod, Build, juice etc.

I am primarily on a Pegasus clone with a zenith clone RDA, Vaping Pure Michigan build is 0.14 (22gauge kanthal, 3/2 wraps 2mm, dont normally vape that low... Wanted to try it. bit hot, but flavor is good)

And I got the Vulcan clone RDA which has the blue moon in it.:vapor:

what about u guys?

2. M4rtin

M4rtin Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 15, 2014
    New Jersey, USA
    WOW!:thumbs:

I am not that sophisticated yet, just into week 6 of being analog free and only been vaping for 7 weeks. Currently have the MVP 2.0 with 2 Aspire Nautilus tanks with BVC coils and BDC coils. Should be receiving the Beyond Vape Silo tank next week and just ordered the Heatvape Ceram tank and coils.

I started on the Itaste VV with a Kanger Aero Mini and Kanger Aero V2. Still have them, but they are now backups.

3. Tsarofsax

Tsarofsax Senior Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Dayton, OH
    I have the smoketech SID with 2 nautilus tanks (only bdc coils, think I'm the only one who hates the BVCs) @1.6 ohms. I usually keep one with a sweet/fruity flavor, and the other with a dew flavor. Right now my sweet tank has had the premium strawberry shake for the last 2 days since I got it, cant put it down, so delicious. The other tank is loaded with distortion right now, also delicious.

Kristy

4. Spencer87

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    M4rtin, when I was 6 months free I was on mvp 2 and protanks, so no worries as long as ur not on the stinkies

5. demlevis

demlevis Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2014
    Omaha, NE
    Geez, I'm a year in and still on vision spinners and iClears. You all make me feel like a noob.

6. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
    I'm vaping citrus dew DIY 15% 12mg in a Phoenix rda 1.4 ohm micro coil 28g kanthal cotton wick on an Evod (3.7v regulated). It's my go everywhere setup.

I've also got 12mg Baja ejuice 1.0 ohm 26g kanthal micro coil cotton wick in my nimbus clone on my chi you clone.

And cinnamon roll ejuice 12mg in my smok octopus 1.4 ohm 28g micro coil cotton wick at 3.7v on my provari.

7. smacksy

smacksy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Zenith with dual parallel 26g coils at .15 ohm on the 26650 BFM..A bit hot but good flavor/clouds

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

8. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    Sedona, AZ
    Kanger Protank 3 v2 on a 1300mAh ego-c twist battery.

I'm vaping some banana-caramel I mixed up yesterday using KJ flavorings. ^^

9. DFYLR

DFYLR Full Member

Haven't tried any Killer Juice™ on my brass Munstro clone/ Orchid clone.

10. Spencer87

May 24, 2014
    Jakarta- Indonesia
    Bananas and caramel. Mmm too bad I don't like banana Vapes

11. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    Sedona, AZ
    I did a 16% 8/8 mix and the banana is very subtle. However with the exception of a really good shake, it really only steeped for about 3 minutes. ;)

12. Kemosabe

Kemosabe Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Roe Dylin
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.