The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What are good mods out there right now?

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Phosphorush, Nov 9, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Phosphorush

Phosphorush Full Member

Feb 25, 2019
    I had a drag voopoo since 2018, but now it's kinda broken. I'm thinking in buying drag 2 because this is the best mod I ever had with a pharaoh tank.

So what are the best mods out there? any budget one?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mordacai

Mordacai Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2019
    UK
    @Phosphorush, could we ask where you're based please?

We just need a rough location.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Tons of good mods these days. Find a few that has the handfeel and features you're wanting and ask about those.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. TriacT

TriacT Full Member

Dec 3, 2020
    If you want a nice compact single battery mod Aspire Paradox Mod is something to look at, but for dual battery the Vaporesso Gen S & Gen X are some good options.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dougiestyle

Dougiestyle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    Knoxville, TN USA
    Squonk for best vaping results. Still in love with my geek vape aegis squonker 100w with profile mesh rda

• Like Like x 4
  6. bewsii

bewsii Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2012
    Tennessee
    What's a good Squonk mod these days? I've been using Dovpo's and Wismec's but honestly their designs are horrendous. I have issues with the way the bottom doors hinge where after regular abuse for a few months, they stop closing tightly and I am constantly fighting with the batteries to get good connections. The Dovpo Topside dual has a way more convenient bottle fill method but the door is horrible on it.

7. markoverede

markoverede Full Member

Jan 14, 2021
    I've been using Dovpo Odin DNA 250C for a while, it's not cheap but superior adjustability worth it.

8. Evi|grin

Evi|grin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    What 21700s are you using?

I just ordered 4 Molicel P42As but ive heard they are a little fatter than the Samsungs.

9. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Just barely fatter 0.3mm larger iirc.I have both the odin dna75 and 100 both batteries fit fine. Much prefer the 100.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Evi|grin

Aug 21, 2013
    Just wondered because i just blew a fair amount of cash on the Odin DNA250C, 4 Molicels and a Xstar X2. My Nitecore is a little too small for 21700s. I saw a video of the Odin 250C using the Samsung 40Ts and they drop right in no problem. Liion was out of them.

11. becosemsaida

becosemsaida Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2012
    Portugal
    A mod must feel good in the hand, so its a bit of a personal view..... I love my Therion 75C but i bought a Voopoo Argus GT+ and its lighter and smaller. Both are dual 18650. Now if there was an Ursa (lostvape) with a DNA board...............

21700 is about 30% more then a 18650, usage wise at least that what i have found so far.

Beco

12. Letitia

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Just to esse your mind. The p42a slides right in with no resistance.
    20210205_160209.jpg 20210205_160136.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. Evi|grin

Aug 21, 2013
    I came very close to getting that Argus GT+ in a kit just because i like the PNP coils and they are available locally for about the same cost as online. Looks like a ok mod for $50 with a PNP pod tank.

14. Falconeer

Falconeer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

If you don't mind a bit of weight, want something solidly built and is easy to work, feels good in the hand and has a quality look - imho maybe it'd be worth checking out Lost Vapes's Grus.

I have two - I will have more largely because in addition to the above I like how you replace the battery ( either 18650 or the next size up )

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Evi|grin

Aug 21, 2013
    I can confirm the Molicels fit no problem. Dropped right in the Odin DNA250C. Freaking killer mod for what i paid. Love the DNA250C user interface they loaded.

• Like Like x 1
  16. UncleJunkle

UncleJunkle Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World
    Yet another hit and run thread