• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What are people's experiences with fasttech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I have had 10 orders delivered and one is on the way. So far have had no problems with anything. You really need to read the reviews and know what you are looking for. Also check the forum on that site as they will post updates of any problems. Lately HK post has had a crackdown on lion batteries but I have been lucky and all mine have showed up. I will order again soon. Be prepared for a bit of a wait though can take from 10/12 days to a month with shipping.

Scarey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Lafayette, IN, USA
You get what you pay for, eventually. Not top notch gear, not fast on the delivery. Still, a great source for budget vape gear. Just don't be to surprised if you look at something and think it's a cheap Chinese piece of junk. Of course it is. That's why it was $5 with free shipping. On a side note, people give their customer service rave reviews. They sell cheap stuff, at appropriate prices, and they do it well.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My only precaution is if you are looking to purchase mod batteries from FastTech, know exactly what you need and how to identify correctly what they list for sale.

There have been a couple of novice vapors from ECF who have ordered and received a highly rated battery according to FastTech customer ratings only to find out the batteries were non-protected NCR/ICR type batteries. Some mod kits from FastTech come with non-protected NCR/ICR batteries included.

Only IMR, hybrid, or protected NCR/ICR batteries should be used, in that order of preference. Never use un-protected NCR/ICR batteries in any mod.

If you can't recognize the difference yourself, either ask knowledgeable members here first or shop from a trusted battery vendor like RTD Vapor who sells only safe batteries for mods. http://rtdvapor.com/

Battery Basics for Mods: IMR or Protected?

Last edited:

jocat54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Lindale, Texas
FT has some great prices but you need to research what you are looking to buy from them.

Order what you want and then forget about it. It will come in the mail one day and surprise you:)

My last order is at the local post office (hopefully get it tomorrow) took 21 days from. the day I ordered (although 4 days was waiting on an item not in stock)

Just made another order last night---------really need to stay away from there:D

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...30819-fasttech-thread-all-fasttech-posts.html

Just skip to the last few pages to get the jist of it.

I have ordered from fasttech and got my package in a week. I got what I ordered and it performs like it should. :)

A couple of weeks after that their postal system started checking all packages, they had a typhoon, they had a holiday week, and I don't know what else. A lot of people are waiting a month or more to get their stuff. Batteries getting through, seems to be the biggest problem.

Best thing to do is forget you ordered it and be happy when it gets here. :) :vapor:

rawr

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2013
Slovenia, Europe
I am buying from fasttech for the last 6 months and i am happy with the service and prices. BUT in the last month or two , shipping time almost doubled ?? i guess there are many new customers/orders so the postal office have a lot more work to do?! Orders are dispatched quickly, just the time to get the items is 2-3 weeks. Still awesome for stuff from China...

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I want to order a few rebuildable atomizers from there and maybe the EA clone. Is the shipping time really a month right now or has that passed? I know I shouldn't order juice but is the shipping time going to be a month or more for rebuildables or a mod?

Probably not, but you are importing goods from a far away land so it might be and it's best to assume it will be if you need the goods quickly.

mr_miles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2013
oregon
some things are shipping quicker now. I placed an order right before the slow down and it's finally here in the states, and I also placed an order recently that just reached the states. It seems to vary on what you order. What I do is look and see when it's going to ship, so if I am placing an order with multiple items, I'll have separate orders. one order for "ships next day" and one order for things that take any more time than that. :)

jhubatc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Chicago, IL
I've never had any bad experiences with FastTech. Some thing get shipped quick, some take a few weeks. I agree with above though. Do your research. If it does not say "Authentic", it's not authentic. They do have some really nice things and some great deals, especially when you consider the free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread