What are some brands of e-salt liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I stopped vaping a few years ago right when e-salt liquids started becoming popular.
    I decided to try vaping again ordered a hellvape Grimm from 3fvape and a few extra coils so now I need to find some esalt nic liquids.
    I think a lemon,melon,mint or combo might be worth trying.
    It seems the lemon flavored salts are more popular than other flavors.
    Are there some reputable brands and a place to order from?

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    You might want to try DIY then, because you are going to have a certain amount of PG probably most nic salts are designed for small, MTL devices and they tend to be thinner.

It can be done I used nic salts DIY with high, high VG (until I was introduced to PEG400) and it was not crazy hard, did require some planning.

I might also respectfully suggest you figure out if it is the VG or the PG that is bothering you before dumping a bunch of money into nic salt juices, but maybe that's me. Vape some straight PG and VG and see, both are easily obtainable.

Best of luck and all that,

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I stopped vaping a few years ago right when e-salt liquids started becoming popular.
    I decided to try vaping again ordered a hellvape Grimm from 3fvape and a few extra coils so now I need to find some esalt nic liquids.
    I think a lemon,melon,mint or combo might be worth trying.
    It seems the lemon flavored salts are more popular than other flavors.
    Are there some reputable brands and a place to order from?

here:

18mg-36mg SmoothHit NicSalt - E-Liquid Flavors

Choose whatever flavors you like, the lowest salt content they offer is 18mg, but at least it beats vape shops who usually don't offer anything lower than 35mg..

I DIY my salts and just use 3mg, so if you need lower than 18mg you'll either need to DIY or find a shop that will offer more customization... I don't remember any off-hand..

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    location states i take it? there's loads at any online shop. dr.frost and vgod are internationally popular. i've used Avoria and Podsalt. at least the latter is internation. not sure if Avoria is only in europe. a generically priced but dependable one in germany is innocigs (SC) stuff, dont know if they export, i used mostly these before shifting to DIY to control the nic content. (everything here is 20mg.)

they're PG-prominent. of my bottles i remeber there was a 60PG and another bottle stated 50PG/40VG (assuming 10nic/other).

@stols001 anna can you refer me somewehre to learn abt PEG400? i found a short thread which referred to another, burried, one.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I actually just kind of did a global intenet search and found nothing alarming. I would suggest doing the same. I didn't keep links, but if you just do some internet drilling, I think you will find what you need, and in cases like this I kind of recommend doing it for yourself,.

Nic River (I mean, River supply) sells it rarher inexpensively in big vats. Or, they did. I still have a bunch,. I should check,

Great flavor carrier, but still more viscosity than PG, so I still look like a train engine with my little MLT setup but it took away the "muddiness" of VG only flavoring. Crisper, sharper. Good luck!

Anna

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    I’ll try a few vape shops next time I go to the city.
    I don’t have to have salt nic but I thought something new might be worth a try.
    I have some left over DIY supplies and I’ll try vaping pure Vg with nicotine for a while and see what happens with throat and stomach.

you should able to find higher VG nicsalts online, you can find everything online, esp. in the states. There's higher VG nicsalt shots tool i've found 80VG ones from a British site.

not sure what it would fell like in a stock MTL though. I've been adding a 70VG with 3mg nicbase to my my tank which was half filled with 16mg nicsalt 50/50. I add a bit more everytime i lower the nicsalt percentage in my regular juice. to make up for the strength i lose when i lower the nic. I really felt a difference in the texture and cloud, heavier. When i was thinking about getting a nautilus 2s all the vape shop guys kept saying that it's coils are too small for higher VG.

the zlide is handling the added high VG, but i doubt the much is coming to more than 50-55% VG.

since you aren't sure it is the PG that's irritating you...

i will say that if you're ok doing the freebase stuff and aren't having cravings maybe either forget salts or make sure you it's a low nic mix. why make yourself want more nic. i mean, i usually swear by nicsalts, as i failed to quit in two separate attempts before i discovered it. but if you've done it without it.... you haven't said if you've picked up analoging again or just quit everything.

btw. i also use citrus stuff to make up for the punch when i lower nicsalt in MTL. so far the couple of citrus stuff i've tried DLing in my subohm tank i didn't like, they scratch my throat. might be the juice, but i do remember some reviewer saying pear and citrus are strong and punchy.

good luck

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I’ve been vaping 12mg pure Vg most of the day and no side effects so far.
    I forgot all about my bottle of mixing vg with Vg based nicotine until I started looking at my stash of diy supplies.
    Pure vg with 12mg nicotine tastes pleasant.Peppery enough for a throat hit but smooth and very lightly sweet.
    I reduced nicotine down to 3mg so I can try some through a sub ohm dripper.
    If I can crank up the wattage and make some clouds with out side effects,then it’s likely to be the pg causing unwanted effects.

Reactions: virm
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread