What Are Some Ejuices That Everybody Loves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I make most of my own juice, so haven't tried a lot of retail, but for me, Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, five pawns Castle Long, Lenola Cream are favorites. I'm not able to buy Adirondack's Placid, but I make a clone recipe that's great, so I assume the real deal would be a top one for me, too.

In fact, if you search for diy clone recipes, you'll find plenty of e liquids that people loved enough to try making on their own. Here's one list at Reddit.

Cool_Breeze

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2011
Kentucky
In the direction of 'tobacco,' "RY4 (short for Ruyan #4) is a very popular eliquid that incorporates three basic component flavors: a tobacco base (usually mild and understated, but occasionally stronger and more up front), caramel, and vanilla." Many venders produce their own take on RY4...quite a bit of variance.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I make most of my own too, but there are a few that I either can't clone or just don't bother to try.

Mt. Baker's Banana Nut Bread is indescribably OMG good.

Then I mix it with 1/3 of their Cinnatoast Crunch to get something that's better than the best Banana's Foster I've ever eaten.

ECBlends' Chocolate Chip Cookie goes great with my morning coffee.

Quexos

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
USA
I hate ry4 for example. To me it tastes like caramel and over cooked green pepper.

Hahaha, that's funny because even though I really like most RY4s I cannot deny that. I use RY4 95% of the time though because I just get sick of rolling the dice and losing all that cash on juices that rarely satisfy or are downright disgusting to me. If I had to pick one flavor as the last flavor I could ever get, it would be a good RY4 though (there are bad ones...really bad). I've heard people say it tastes like everything from dirty socks, to flat beer, to soy sauce. RY4 is an unusual flavor made even more confusing by all the different variations on it.

I am currently on a quest to find something else though and ordered 4 flavors + another RY4 from a new (to me) vendor Dominant Vapor. I did not see any info about them around here, but the price is right and I like the way they customize your order from flavor level, to vg/pg level, right down to the wattage you vape at, so I may do a little "review" after they come in and I try them.

RY4 (tobacco, caramel, vanilla/cream...socks? beer? green peppers? volcanic ash? essence of wet dog hair?)
Unicorn Milk (strawberry milk/cream)
Cereal Killer - Berried (Cap-n-Crunch)
Strawberry Kiwi (I'm guessing strawberry and kiwi...just a guess)
Bavarian Dream (vanilla cream?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cool_Breeze

Scott Allen

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 23, 2017
berrsmilk.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Supplier posting outside authorized areas

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I recently started vaping again after a long break so I've been trying out some of the juices people seem to rave about..

Mothers Milk - liked it at first but it wore off on me half-way through the second bottle
Halo Tribeca - a classic RY4 that I used to love but fell out of love with
The Milkman - Pudding and Churrios - these are good . .especially pudding.
Gemini 100 Grand - I loved this at first but suddenly it started tasting like tea to me..now I don't like it.
Phillip Rocke Crème De La Crème - This stuff is holy-crap good, imo. Spendy, though.
Naked 100 - Lava Flow - Hated it. I think it's personal preference thing, though..I could see many loving it.

I've tried a whole bunch of other ones, too . . but these are the ones that seem to get ubiquitous praise on the internet. Pudding is good, man . . it doesn't sound too interesting and it doesn't really taste like pudding. More like lemon pound cake to me. It might be my favorite of the above.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
What are some of the best of the best ejuices? Im looking for renowned ejuices that everybody loves...
No such animal. Taste is too objective. There are no foods that everyone loves (except maybe bacon). There are no "best" cars, books, shoes, etc that could be considered everyone's best except in a specific defining category.

Finding a flavor that you will love will be harder than finding the ideal vape setup.

Last edited:

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
fadedfirstpick.jpg

fadedsecondpick.jpg

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
I Love Donuts. (that's a juice not just a statement).
There will never be a flavour everyone loves; most of the ones i've purchased through recommendations have been okay but no better than that. After DIYing for so long i maybe have become jaded.
I Love Donuts is the one liquid i have not been able to replicate. Maybe it's that fact rather than the taste that appeals to me. It is good though.

geeks

Jun 26, 2011
Washington State
Five Pawns Castle Long,

Taste is very subjective. There really are no juices that absolutely everyone loves. Everybody hates something and loves something that other people hate.

Taste is sooooo subjective. I’m not a fan of Castle Long. It’s got some weird aftertaste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread