Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I'd like to get a couple tanks for different flavors. What are some reasonable tanks. I have the nautilas mini but it is always gurgling. Right now I just have a vv vaporizer by aspire but I'm looking into a couple others. Don't want to break the bank with all expensive tanks. Any and all suggestions appreciated.

STEELRAIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you dont mind waiting a while to get your vape mail, i would suggest checking out fasttech.com

If your looking to sample dif juices I would go with dripping, but if your not ready to build your own coils i would go with kanger tanks, Iclear30s or aspires.

There are literally hundreds of thousands of different tanks, cartos, drippers and what not out there. It all comes down to personal preference.

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I never have gurgling issues with kanger products and keep 2 protank2's and two emow mega's for daily use. Price is right and they've had no problems except for one busted o-ring on an emow.

The vapor production is pretty good if you get an airflow for the protanks. The emow's come with one and with the dual coil they can almost produce as much vapor as my nautilus or ET-S BVC coils. I do enjoy the vape on my aspire stuff, but they flood and leak and are just a pain in the .... So I gifted my nauti's and one ET-S to a buddy who really likes aspire stuff. I kept two ET-S and some authentic coils to use with really smelly juice or juice I'm trying to get rid of. They've both flooded twice each in the last 48 hours. But alas, such is my luck with aspire products lol.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
These are great little tanks for cheap...... https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/aspire-vivi-nova-s-bdc-glassomizer-tank.html 6.95, easy to fill and use. Pyrex inner tank with metal sleeve, fairly cheap replacement coils. I haven't used this particular one, but used the plastic ones for a long time and really liked them.

as to the gurgling....make sure you're taking the DT off and swabbing out the cup with a tissue once or twice a day. Condensation gets in there and can make it gurgle. Also try adjusting your airflow. Depending on how thick your juice is, that can cause gurgling. Sometimes just taking it apart and cleaning, drying, putting back together can also reduce gurgling......and the last thing I can think of that works is...... take some primer puffs. Once in awhile my big naughty will get the gurgles, but usually one of those things will stop it.

Wissel Joe

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
Medina, Ohio
GS Air gets another vote from me too. There's also the Subtank Nano, you won't be able to use the 0.5 ohm coil with your battery but it comes with a 1.2 ohm as well and you can buy 1.2 ohm replacements. Kanger Aerotanks are fairly popular and cheap too, I've heard some fairly good things about the EMOW.

I have the nano also, out of all the tanks i have, aerotank giant, kanger turbo, nano, PT3, Emow, kanger esmart, GS air. and a couple of vapeonly tanks the Nano is my favorite and the GS Air is second it is a great tank for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread