What are some single coil RTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I have a subtank mini,kayfun 5 and a few other single coil rda tanks.
    Is there anything new that can deliver more flavor than the subtank mini or kayfun 5?
    I’m after flavor and prefer a tight DL like a kayfun 5.
    I’ve tried looking for some of the older single coil RTA tanks but many are discontinued.
    I just wondered if there’s anything new that can deliver flavor as consistent as subtank mini or kayfuns?

Marper

Moved On
    May 20, 2019
    The serpent mini is a good single coil rta but let down cause its only 2ml and I can't find a bubble glass for it anywhere, solid little tank and really good flavour, the other tank I'll recommend is the augvape intake and has a bubble glass, flavour is pretty good but not as good as the serpent, both should be available at rock bottom prices as they are pretty old,recently I purchased the wotofo unity profile rta,a single mesh but you can use a single coil in it,can't comment about how good it is cause I've not really been using it but others might comment

Last edited:

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Thanks,
    I’ve been hearing good things about wotofo and there’s one in particular that many rated very high but which one I’m not sure.
    I think it was the version before the utility profile.
    I’m looking at Tripod reviews and it might be the restricted DL with low wattage type I prefer.
    I have gotten my kayfun and subtank mini down to 17 watts and they hit plenty hard enough.I have Clapton in them now and not the best idea.Tight fit and hot vaping but flavor is good.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Thanks,
    I’ve been hearing good things about wotofo and there’s one in particular that many rated very high but which one I’m not sure.
    I think it was the version before the utility profile.
    I’m looking at Tripod reviews and it might be the restricted DL with low wattage type I prefer.
    I have gotten my kayfun and subtank mini down to 17 watts and they hit plenty hard enough.I have Clapton in them now and not the best idea.Tight fit and hot vaping but flavor is good.

Tripod would be perfect, other kayfun users love it. It can do anything from a 5mm airflow DL to restricted DL, to MTL.

Reactions: ShamrockPat

wheelie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Ont. Canada
    www.independentont.com
    I also want to know any good MTL single coil tanks. Been away for well over a year and still vaping my Ammit and Merlin single coil tanks. Did some searching of stores but they no longer seem to have any single coil rebuildables. Good thing I still have a new one of each tank still in the packaging.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I also want to know any good MTL single coil tanks. Been away for well over a year and still vaping my Ammit and Merlin single coil tanks. Did some searching of stores but they no longer seem to have any single coil rebuildables. Good thing I still have a new one of each tank still in the packaging.

Get a MTL Brunhilde into ya':w00t:
    You won't regret it;)

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015

You should consider the Steam Crave Glaz Mini. It's got great flavor, a glass tank, a MTL draw, is easy to build and wick, and will hold up to 4 ml of juice. I got mine at FT, but you can get them at Element and a few other US vendors as well. I like it so much, I plan to buy several of them for my stockpile.

I've also got the Hellvape MD RTA on the way from China. It sounds like another winner to me as far as flavor, glass tank, 4 ml liquid capacity, easy build and easy wicking, but I won't know for sure until it's delivered.

The BD Vape Fumytech Precisio is another one I bought that sounds fantastic to me. It may be a while before it arrives because there's a bit of a backlog at the factory.

I recommend the EH Pro True tank and the Cthulu Hastur Mini as well.

There are tons of great MTL possibilities these days!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread