What are some vendors with 18mg-20mg juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner83

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2012
US
On my never-ending search for that perfect juice, I think I've come to the conclusion that 18mg-20mg is what will work best for me. But most places I've ordered from don't have 18mg-20mg juice. It seems to jump from 16mg to 24 mg. 16mg seems a little weak, and I find myself vaping more. 24mg seems too strong.

Recommend some places that offer 18mg-20mg juices, please.:D

(Preferably places that you've ordered from and are happy with. Not just some place you've seen it listed.)

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
The list is just going to be huge...
I think all of the vendors do that, only manufactured liquids like joyetech come in 16mg...

My fav. so far are HHV and AiV. Those to are just my "go to" vendors, there are literally hundreds vendors.
Not to mention that almost every one of them will do w/e you ask. Not sure if they will be able to measure exactly 19.57mg nic., but they will try...

jmmiii3

Feb 26, 2010
Raleigh, NC
On my never-ending search for that perfect juice, I think I've come to the conclusion that 18mg-20mg is what will work best for me. But most places I've ordered from don't have 18mg-20mg juice. It seems to jump from 16mg to 24 mg. 16mg seems a little weak, and I find myself vaping more. 24mg seems too strong.

Recommend some places that offer 18mg-20mg juices, please.:D

(Preferably places that you've ordered from and are happy with. Not just some place you've seen it listed.)

You could always buy a bottle of 16mg and a bottle of 24mg and mix the 2 to make 2 bottles of 20mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread