What are the BEST e-juice sellers out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch44

Jul 23, 2013
New York, NY, USA
I am starting to really get into vaping, and I am hoping to draw on the collective knowledge of the forums a bit to reduce the amount of money I waste on juice orders that turn out to be duds.

Can you post in this thread with your favorite (or couple of favorite) e-juice stores and a brief explanation of what you like about them? I buy juices from Vape NY and Mt. Baker Vapor already, and I like them both, but I want to try more juices from different stores as I am still searching for something better. Don't get me wrong, the two vendors I just mentioned are great but I still don't feel like I have found my nirvana juice so to speak.

One final thing - please only list places that ship orders - local brick and mortar places that don't ship are only helpful to a small number of people that happen to live near them.

Thanks!!

jeffc

Jul 9, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
I can tell you that once I found Copper Creek I haven't stopped using them for liquid. I've spent a lot of money on e-liquid and I personally feel my search is over. I still try other stuff, but I no longer feel the urgency to try anything else.

Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store

I am currently stuck on the House Blend, Cheesecake and Banana. I've had many others from them and have enjoyed them all.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Mt Baker Vapor
Johnson Creek Vapor

and many, many others, that I haven't used, but that have a lot of fans. I DIY, so I use the purchased eliquids as targets for making on my own. Also, I do the same with local juices. Takes time, but you can get close to duplicating most flavors, and many can be improved to suit your personal preference.

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Good Life Vapor has been getting a lot of attention on the e-liquid forum and for good reason. They have some great flavors. Personally, I like Velvet Cloud Vapors a ton, as well as Alien Visions E-Juice.

Moon Mountain Vapor is going to be my next stop after I start delving into the 100 ml bottles I have from the above stated vendors!

SilentVapidity

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Minnesota
I'm a fan of Backwoods Brew. There's a nice variety, like tobacco and fruit and sweet vapes, to please diverse palates. I've had a dozen or so liquids from Backwoods Brew and liked all but one - and I'm tweaking that one to see if different voltage brings out more flavor. I like the prices, speed of delivery, and the website is pretty easy to navigate. He liquids seem....clean, for lack of a better word. No chemical or oily or weird aftertaste. Nice and clean.

bifflez

Aug 7, 2013
United States
For me, it's hands down The Vapor Chef. I always go with a 50/50 PG/VG mix and 12mg nicotine. So smooth; a solid, but not burning throat hit; and delicious flavor that is tasted right out of the package and of course better with steeping but not necessary.

Bloody Mango and Honey Pearry are my go-to all-day vaping flavors, but I've not heard a bad review on any of their flavors yet.

Although, I've seen a lot of people singing Mt Baker Vapor's praises, so I might have to give them a try.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
What is NLV?

My problem with Mt Baker is you have to steep for a while, and even with added flavor shots the flavor seems on the weak side. I got 4 flavors all 80%VG 20%PG and even with 3 extra flavor shots and steeping almost 2 weeks now, the flavors are a bit weak. Great bargain though.

ch44, NLV is NiteLiteVapor. It's available at www.pvliquids.com :) Hands down, my go-to eliquids. Enjoy finding some favorite flavors.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Mt Baker Vapor is definitely worth giving a shot. Very, very cheap. Ive bought a ton of their juices in the past couple weeks.

SOME seriously need to steep, and the change from day 1 to two weeks later is insane. Others though, taste solid out of the mailbox. More or less, for me, if it smells delicious on delivery, it probably will be.

right now, Ive git a tank of thier RY4 whicg is about a month old. Im lovin it. Out of the mailbox it smelled like straight balsamic vinegar. ON the flipside, thier butterscotch is killer right out of the mail, and is another fave of mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread