The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What are the BEST e-juice sellers out there?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by ch44, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ch44

ch44 Full Member

Jul 23, 2013
    New York, NY, USA
    I am starting to really get into vaping, and I am hoping to draw on the collective knowledge of the forums a bit to reduce the amount of money I waste on juice orders that turn out to be duds.

Can you post in this thread with your favorite (or couple of favorite) e-juice stores and a brief explanation of what you like about them? I buy juices from Vape NY and Mt. Baker Vapor already, and I like them both, but I want to try more juices from different stores as I am still searching for something better. Don't get me wrong, the two vendors I just mentioned are great but I still don't feel like I have found my nirvana juice so to speak.

One final thing - please only list places that ship orders - local brick and mortar places that don't ship are only helpful to a small number of people that happen to live near them.

Thanks!!

2. jeffc

jeffc Full Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I can tell you that once I found Copper Creek I haven't stopped using them for liquid. I've spent a lot of money on e-liquid and I personally feel my search is over. I still try other stuff, but I no longer feel the urgency to try anything else.

Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store

I am currently stuck on the House Blend, Cheesecake and Banana. I've had many others from them and have enjoyed them all.

3. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    ^^^^^ Yeah I really like Copper Creek and NLV has very good juice too :)

4. Bill's Magic Vapor

Bill's Magic Vapor Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2013
    USA
    Heather's Heavenly Vapes
    Mt Baker Vapor
    Johnson Creek Vapor

and many, many others, that I haven't used, but that have a lot of fans. I DIY, so I use the purchased eliquids as targets for making on my own. Also, I do the same with local juices. Takes time, but you can get close to duplicating most flavors, and many can be improved to suit your personal preference.

5. run23

run23 Full Member Verified Member

Aug 6, 2013
    out and about...
    last couple orders have been with Mt Baker. love their juice, but they do need to sit for a bit IMO.
    Vapure has a white tic tac that i haven't been able to find anywhere else. that's been my go to for awhile now.
    so many places with a great rep.
    enjoy the journey!

6. ch44

ch44 Full Member

Jul 23, 2013
    New York, NY, USA
    What is NLV?

My problem with Mt Baker is you have to steep for a while, and even with added flavor shots the flavor seems on the weak side. I got 4 flavors all 80%VG 20%PG and even with 3 extra flavor shots and steeping almost 2 weeks now, the flavors are a bit weak. Great bargain though.

7. NickSparc

NickSparc Full Member Verified Member

Jul 29, 2013
    USA
    I've enjoyed my juice from Pink Spot - nice strong flavor even without steeping.

8. Jazzi Mike

Jazzi Mike Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Michigan
    Good Life Vapor has been getting a lot of attention on the e-liquid forum and for good reason. They have some great flavors. Personally, I like Velvet Cloud Vapors a ton, as well as Alien Visions E-Juice.

Moon Mountain Vapor is going to be my next stop after I start delving into the 100 ml bottles I have from the above stated vendors!

9. MJ12

MJ12 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2013
    Murfreesboro, TN
    +1 for Johnson Creek

They have 2 lines of smoke juice. The "Original" is a PG/VG blend, and "Red Oak" is 100% VG.

10. ch44

ch44 Full Member

Jul 23, 2013
    New York, NY, USA
    I checked a few of the suggestions out and ended up ordering a ton of small bottles from Good Life Vapor... I will see how those are, I am pretty excited to get my order!

11. SilentVapidity

SilentVapidity Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Minnesota
    I'm a fan of Backwoods Brew. There's a nice variety, like tobacco and fruit and sweet vapes, to please diverse palates. I've had a dozen or so liquids from Backwoods Brew and liked all but one - and I'm tweaking that one to see if different voltage brings out more flavor. I like the prices, speed of delivery, and the website is pretty easy to navigate. He liquids seem....clean, for lack of a better word. No chemical or oily or weird aftertaste. Nice and clean.

12. bifflez

bifflez New Member

Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    For me, it's hands down The Vapor Chef. I always go with a 50/50 PG/VG mix and 12mg nicotine. So smooth; a solid, but not burning throat hit; and delicious flavor that is tasted right out of the package and of course better with steeping but not necessary.

Bloody Mango and Honey Pearry are my go-to all-day vaping flavors, but I've not heard a bad review on any of their flavors yet.

Although, I've seen a lot of people singing Mt Baker Vapor's praises, so I might have to give them a try.

13. taylorbobaylor

taylorbobaylor Full Member Verified Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Davidson, NC, USA
    My favorite is MBV (Mr. Baker Vapor). Their Cinnamon Roll is amazing with two extra flavor shots!

14. Katdarling

Katdarling Blinged mods and poli-TIX ready! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    ch44, NLV is NiteLiteVapor. It's available at www.pvliquids.com :) Hands down, my go-to eliquids. Enjoy finding some favorite flavors.

15. AndieB13

AndieB13 Full Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Colorado Springs
    I like to order from Diamond Vapor. They are very reasonably priced and have some very unique flavors. They ship fast, and shipping is super cheap. I just ordered from Moon Mountain Vapor and they seem to have unique flavors as well. I'm tired of the basic fruits and have been highly drawn to the more individualized ones. :)

16. Hertchu

Hertchu Full Member Verified Member

Aug 8, 2013
    United States
  17. Jazzi Mike

Jazzi Mike Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Michigan
    What did you get, ch44? I am currently loving on Deadly Sin and English Bulldog.

18. electronflow

electronflow Full Member Verified Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Dayton, Ohio
    Mount baker Vapor hasn't ever disappointed. Fast shipping great prices free samples

19. robinho

robinho Full Member

Aug 7, 2013
    Grenoble, France
    Halo, AVE, MtBakerVapor and Pink Spot are reliable

20. JmanEspresso

JmanEspresso Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Mt Baker Vapor is definitely worth giving a shot. Very, very cheap. Ive bought a ton of their juices in the past couple weeks.

SOME seriously need to steep, and the change from day 1 to two weeks later is insane. Others though, taste solid out of the mailbox. More or less, for me, if it smells delicious on delivery, it probably will be.

right now, Ive git a tank of thier RY4 whicg is about a month old. Im lovin it. Out of the mailbox it smelled like straight balsamic vinegar. ON the flipside, thier butterscotch is killer right out of the mail, and is another fave of mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.