what are the latest exciting juice brands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Cape Fear Juice Company | Handcrafted, high quality, all day vaping Cape Fear

Leviathan claims they’re striving to improve the standards of e-liquid, and they provide full details about the production process on their website. They also provide a full list of ingredients (including individual flavorings) used in each one of their products, something that most e-juice companies don’t share. Normally priced at $12 / 15ml or $20 / 30ml, new customers can take 50% OFF their first order with coupon code “50PERCENTOFF.

Leviathan E-Liquids

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Oh hey! How've you been Firephly?

I'm out of the loop too..I haven't bought any juice from vendors since I started my DIY the beginning of July. Having a blast with it! Kind of interesting to see the latest and greatest.

Hi! I've just been contentedly vaping my favorites, what flavors have you come up in DIY? I keep meaning to try too.

I haven't gotten anything new in ages, I just like to see what's out there ;)

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
I'm like a kid in a candy store :D I've made some real duds of course, but really, it's like being able to try whatever flavor you like with no limitations on spending too much money on ejuice. I tend to mix about once a week ..tonight I made 13 new flavors to try. Thanks to this forum I have a spot on Grant's clone, and a close enough to make me happy Castle Long. (And close enough to never spend that kind of money on it again either!)

As for my own creations: Banana cream pie and Caramel Pear are my faves so far.

Go do it already. The only regret I have with DIY is that it took me so long to get started.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I'm like a kid in a candy store :D I've made some real duds of course, but really, it's like being able to try whatever flavor you like with no limitations on spending too much money on ejuice. I tend to mix about once a week ..tonight I made 13 new flavors to try. Thanks to this forum I have a spot on Grant's clone, and a close enough to make me happy Castle Long. (And close enough to never spend that kind of money on it again either!)

As for my own creations: Banana cream pie and Caramel Pear are my faves so far.

Go do it already. The only regret I have with DIY is that it took me so long to get started.

I have only experimented with adding a little flavor to things i already have which has worked pretty well.

is there a good gambit clone? I have put stuff in carts lately but then closed the window, lol, I just feel like i have enough to vape as it is right now....

danthony428

Sep 20, 2011
Texas
I'm not sure how new it is, but i've recently been using dripaholics. I love the octane, which is like an apple alamode flavor. Its so good. I've got some "Mr. Cat" on the way as well.

I also found a brand called Vape Storm at my local vape shop, its pretty damn good. They have a flavor that tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch.

Other than that, I've also been ordering from Giant Vapes, they have a ridiculously great selection, I really liked the Alloy Blends blonde flavor, its a custard. Again I'm not sure if these are new and exciting in general, but they have been to me.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Firephly! So after all of our experimenting, what ARE your favorites? :)

well currently i guess:
free state vapor-my perennial favorite is the nilsson, i never get tired of it, also like their shipwreck
fuzion's- rasta blood, and i also liked the roundhouse with cream, need to try a few more there
nirvana vapor's- coconut burfi, rama ras malai, and green genesha, and the vanilla one (they changed some of their juice names recently though)
steam co.'s- beaumont reserve, and gentleman's reserve
five pawns-gambit
southern steam juice's- ol colorado, southern diplomat, and to a lesser extent the southern belle
503's-purple rain
seduce juice's- blackjack, white walker, most fruity stuff there is nice

sir tasty vape's-cubana joy, strawberry yumcake and shire sauce
suicide bunny's sucker punch & mother's milk was a fav but i'm not sure since i haven't revisited in so long
carpe diem's-o face & aphrodisiac
vapor trails nw's-teddy pear although they don't seem to make it anymore, the 1992 is good

for tobacco's ahlusion's-shipwreck and vanilla wildwood & trabuco's capistrano and blackstar although i haven't been into tobacco as much lately but when the urge strikes. Also good life's high five & newminster no 23, girzzly' vape's-koko bear, and HHV's shadow

axiom vapor's icicles when i want menthol
vapor chef's pina guavada is good but i'd still like a stronger guava or pineapple
hurricane's pineapple cheesecake is good so is highbrow's cheesecake

mad murdock's maha ras when i'm in that mood....

had a sample of vape kitchen's-key lime pie and coval vapes-versailles that were good too

one thing i found out is that some juice really is at it's best after like a 3 month steep

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I'm not sure how new it is, but i've recently been using dripaholics. I love the octane, which is like an apple alamode flavor. Its so good. I've got some "Mr. Cat" on the way as well.

I also found a brand called Vape Storm at my local vape shop, its pretty damn good. They have a flavor that tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch.

Other than that, I've also been ordering from Giant Vapes, they have a ridiculously great selection, I really liked the Alloy Blends blonde flavor, its a custard. Again I'm not sure if these are new and exciting in general, but they have been to me.

Premium E-Liquid – Dripaholics.com I really like the artwork

SUB OHM JUICE - Vape storm they have an acai berry and cream flavor! I love acai berry and it's so hard to find in a vape

edit: darn it's for sub ohmers and only goes to 6mg

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Hey firephly
Thanks for the Doge link. I hadn't heard of them and it seems they're just up the road....plus PEACH! Will let you know after getting, steeping and injecting!

let us know how it is, i like that you can donate to the animal shelter while you get juice too, that's a nice touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread