The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

what are the latest exciting juice brands?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by firephly, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. firephly

firephly Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
  2. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
  3. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    • Like Like x 1
  4. wonner

wonner Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2013
    USA
    I don't know of any new ones, but watching to see what you come up with next.

5. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    Cape Fear Juice Company | Handcrafted, high quality, all day vaping Cape Fear

Leviathan claims they’re striving to improve the standards of e-liquid, and they provide full details about the production process on their website. They also provide a full list of ingredients (including individual flavorings) used in each one of their products, something that most e-juice companies don’t share. Normally priced at $12 / 15ml or $20 / 30ml, new customers can take 50% OFF their first order with coupon code “50PERCENTOFF.

Leviathan E-Liquids

6. DenaInWyo

DenaInWyo Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2013
    Casper Wy
    Oh hey! How've you been Firephly?

I'm out of the loop too..I haven't bought any juice from vendors since I started my DIY the beginning of July. Having a blast with it! Kind of interesting to see the latest and greatest.

7. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    Hi! I've just been contentedly vaping my favorites, what flavors have you come up in DIY? I keep meaning to try too.

I haven't gotten anything new in ages, I just like to see what's out there ;)

8. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Just received some quality juices from Giant Vapes; 5Pawns and Nick's Blissful Brews.
    I want to try the Neckbeard's Nectar, but it's sold out.

Free same day shipping.

Welcome to Giant Vapes

9. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    Just received some quality juices from Giant Vapes; 5Pawns and Nick's Blissful Brews.
    I want to try the Neckbeard's Nectar, but it's sold out.

Free same day shipping.

Welcome to Giant Vapes

10. DenaInWyo

DenaInWyo Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 2, 2013
    Casper Wy
    I'm like a kid in a candy store :D I've made some real duds of course, but really, it's like being able to try whatever flavor you like with no limitations on spending too much money on ejuice. I tend to mix about once a week ..tonight I made 13 new flavors to try. Thanks to this forum I have a spot on Grant's clone, and a close enough to make me happy Castle Long. (And close enough to never spend that kind of money on it again either!)

As for my own creations: Banana cream pie and Caramel Pear are my faves so far.

Go do it already. The only regret I have with DIY is that it took me so long to get started.

11. aggo

aggo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    Hmmm care to share? Though I suppose I could search. Sorry for the derailment. :D

12. jrenae4

jrenae4 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2013
    ES, MD
    Firephly! So after all of our experimenting, what ARE your favorites? :)

13. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    the Nick's Blissful Brews-smoked custard is good

14. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    I have only experimented with adding a little flavor to things i already have which has worked pretty well.

is there a good gambit clone? I have put stuff in carts lately but then closed the window, lol, I just feel like i have enough to vape as it is right now....

15. danthony428

danthony428 Full Member

Sep 20, 2011
    Texas
    I'm not sure how new it is, but i've recently been using dripaholics. I love the octane, which is like an apple alamode flavor. Its so good. I've got some "Mr. Cat" on the way as well.

I also found a brand called Vape Storm at my local vape shop, its pretty damn good. They have a flavor that tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch.

Other than that, I've also been ordering from Giant Vapes, they have a ridiculously great selection, I really liked the Alloy Blends blonde flavor, its a custard. Again I'm not sure if these are new and exciting in general, but they have been to me.

16. 67Tele

67Tele Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2014
    Austin
  17. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    well currently i guess:
    free state vapor-my perennial favorite is the nilsson, i never get tired of it, also like their shipwreck
    fuzion's- rasta blood, and i also liked the roundhouse with cream, need to try a few more there
    nirvana vapor's- coconut burfi, rama ras malai, and green genesha, and the vanilla one (they changed some of their juice names recently though)
    steam co.'s- beaumont reserve, and gentleman's reserve
    five pawns-gambit
    southern steam juice's- ol colorado, southern diplomat, and to a lesser extent the southern belle
    503's-purple rain
    seduce juice's- blackjack, white walker, most fruity stuff there is nice

sir tasty vape's-cubana joy, strawberry yumcake and shire sauce
    suicide bunny's sucker punch & mother's milk was a fav but i'm not sure since i haven't revisited in so long
    carpe diem's-o face & aphrodisiac
    vapor trails nw's-teddy pear although they don't seem to make it anymore, the 1992 is good

for tobacco's ahlusion's-shipwreck and vanilla wildwood & trabuco's capistrano and blackstar although i haven't been into tobacco as much lately but when the urge strikes. Also good life's high five & newminster no 23, girzzly' vape's-koko bear, and HHV's shadow

axiom vapor's icicles when i want menthol
    vapor chef's pina guavada is good but i'd still like a stronger guava or pineapple
    hurricane's pineapple cheesecake is good so is highbrow's cheesecake

mad murdock's maha ras when i'm in that mood....

had a sample of vape kitchen's-key lime pie and coval vapes-versailles that were good too

one thing i found out is that some juice really is at it's best after like a 3 month steep

18. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    Premium E-Liquid – Dripaholics.com I really like the artwork

SUB OHM JUICE - Vape storm they have an acai berry and cream flavor! I love acai berry and it's so hard to find in a vape

edit: darn it's for sub ohmers and only goes to 6mg

19. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
    let us know how it is, i like that you can donate to the animal shelter while you get juice too, that's a nice touch

20. firephly

Sep 22, 2013
    CA
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.