what are the latest exciting juice brands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Last edited:

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Hmmm care to share? Though I suppose I could search. Sorry for the derailment. :D

Sure:

15% Cap Vanilla Custard
2% TFA Dulce de Leche

Yup, that's truly it. I think we'd all like very much to hear there's more to it than that, all things considered with trying to get your hands on the original, but it's spot on to my tastebuds.

Edited to add: Yes Firephly, that's the thread.

Edited one more time to add: I really should read all of a thread before replying to something. I see Gambit and Grandmaster clones all over but have not tried any of the recipes. I do know the Castle Long one I make is the bomb. Not precisely 5 Pawns, but parked somewhere between theirs and the Steam Co. Gentleman's reserve.

Last edited:

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
if you liked vape kitchens base (i find it very very different than a lot of vendors) i love their hawaiian snowcap, but prefer dripping it subohm over it in a reo.
beantown vapors oh face is just amazing. light strawberry with hints of guava? and a really nice creamy base. not custard A+++ in my book. i think I've vaped 200+ ml's in a matter of a month. lol

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
This bodes well: Email from Doge's

Dear 67Tele,

I wanted to reach out and apologize for the delayed shipping on your order. We broke our promise of shipping next-day, and we want to make it up to you.

Please use coupon code "xxxxxx" next time to get 25% off your entire order. (Doesn't include the 4-pack Bundle). I hope this is an acceptable apology! We shipped your order this morning and you should be getting it soon :)

I hadn't even noticed. Quite nice of them!

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Just popping in to say, nice to see you back:)

Thanks! I've been lurking on your craft vapery thread-it's so fun to read the reviews

if you liked vape kitchens base (i find it very very different than a lot of vendors) i love their hawaiian snowcap, but prefer dripping it subohm over it in a reo.
beantown vapors oh face is just amazing. light strawberry with hints of guava? and a really nice creamy base. not custard A+++ in my book. i think I've vaped 200+ ml's in a matter of a month. lol

I tried a sample of vape kitchen's keylime pie that was impressive. I've seen a lot of positive chatter around beantown.
This bodes well: Email from Doge's

Dear 67Tele,

I wanted to reach out and apologize for the delayed shipping on your order. We broke our promise of shipping next-day, and we want to make it up to you.

Please use coupon code "xxxxxx" next time to get 25% off your entire order. (Doesn't include the 4-pack Bundle). I hope this is an acceptable apology! We shipped your order this morning and you should be getting it soon :)

I hadn't even noticed. Quite nice of them!

that's what's cool about new places, they often have great customer service, post a review when you get it

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy

aggo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Woo-hoo! banana006.gif Thanks DenaInWyo, you rock!

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I recently got Adic's Burn - Maja Blanca
"A thick sweet coconut-flavored pudding with sweet kernels of corn and topped with toasted coconut, maja blanca is a favorite dessert of the Philippines" <--and that is exactly what it tastes like, it's delish!

also next time i'm getting it here, only $5! http://www.thevapeunit.com/collections/adic-s-burn

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
new vendor I saw today:

Hey everyone,

I've been making juices for a while now and I have a few flavors I sell at a local B&M here in Santa Rosa. I'm looking to branch out online and I'm offering a 10% coupon to bring each bottle to $11 per 30ml. I'll throw in a free 10ml sample of whatever you'd like with any order as well. Here's my more popular juices -

Monkey Juice: Like Nana Cream but a little lighter profile

Polar Pear: Pineapple & Pear with a little menthol.

Spongebob: Delicious Pineapple Peach mix

Red Balls: Red Bull, like coke in a can ;)

Pina Guavada: Pineapple + Guava mix

Fuzzberry: Peach + Strawberry, super smooth

Nana Cream Pie: Monkey Juice + Pie/Custard notes (Diacetyl Free)

NEW Strapple Berry: Strawberry-Apple Goodness

Additionally, every juice is made with diacetyl free flavorings in a sterile environment. We take great caution in preparing juice for others. Available in any nicotine concentration (up to 18mg per ml).

Use the discount code: reddit1010 for 10% off so you get the juice for $10.80/30ml

Be sure to indicate which 10ml sample you'd like in any order comment field.

If you don't like a bottle of juice you ordered, just let me know and I can exchange it or just refund you. More details on the website.

TBD Liquids

TBD Liquids

I ordered the polar bear and asked for a sample of the red balls, 4.00 priority shipping but since i get 40ml of juice i figure it's a good deal at 14.79, will post back after i get it

Last edited:

Barbchris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Harrisburg, PA
Cape Fear Juice Company | Handcrafted, high quality, all day vaping Cape Fear

Leviathan claims they’re striving to improve the standards of e-liquid, and they provide full details about the production process on their website. They also provide a full list of ingredients (including individual flavorings) used in each one of their products, something that most e-juice companies don’t share. Normally priced at $12 / 15ml or $20 / 30ml, new customers can take 50% OFF their first order with coupon code “50PERCENTOFF.

Leviathan E-Liquids

+1 Cape Fear -- love Revenge!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread