what are the latest exciting juice brands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreypa

Oct 25, 2013
Greensburg
So jrenae, what are your all time favs?

Here's one with some of the most unique packaging I've seen: eJuice - Shop by brand - Vintage Vapours - Vapory Shop

ydbq7Qr.jpg

a look at the packaging imgur: the simple image sharer

you just flip it open like a lighter

Woudl buy that just to use it as a refillable drip bottle o_O

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Last edited:

Dreypa

Oct 25, 2013
Greensburg

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
So jrenae, what are your all time favs?

Here's one with some of the most unique packaging I've seen: eJuice - Shop by brand - Vintage Vapours - Vapory Shop

ydbq7Qr.jpg

a look at the packaging imgur: the simple image sharer

you just flip it open like a lighter

Oops just saw this! I've honestly just been vaping Ahlusion and Nicoticket and loving it. I don't think I've put down Ahlusion's Lemon Vanilla Cake since I got it over a month ago. Using my feedback coupon and stacking a sale I reordered that and their Autumn Mist, a crisp yummy apple and pear blend. Perfect for fall :) I've also really wanted to try vaping rabbit, but haven't gotten around to it.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
Ether Vapes is expanding their Coffee and Tea flavors. Tea & Coffee Garden
I haven't tried them but, I dig their NETs very much. Front page shows 10% new customer discount.

ooohhhh and they are cheaper than that other place with the tea, i notice that both places make their tea vapes heavy on the PG (like 70%), I wonder why?

I wonder if their blueberry is good

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
ooohhhh and they are cheaper than that other place with the tea, i notice that both places make their tea vapes heavy on the PG (like 70%), I wonder why?

im gonna guess it's higher pg since that's probably waht they extract the tea in. i'm tossing around ideas of extracting my own.. but can't figure out how to make them not so floral.

jrenae. skip vaping rabbit. i couldn't bring myself to trying the alice. it has a funky base, almost floral esque? i dunno. people love it. not for me. it is 99%vg.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin

I don't know but Vash is good about answering questions in his thread. Also, I posted a deal Ether is having in the Steals and Deals section. I'd link but the iPad hates me...

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I got the Doge last Friday and let it sit for a week. It's a very natural peach flavor. They describe it as "peach sorbet" but, I'm not yet tasting the sorbet. It could be a little stronger for my taste. It's full though. I guess I'm still looking for the little peach pucker. It's worth a sample size to try and I'm up to try the other flavors.
Spring Doge – Doge Juice

Hey firephly
Thanks for the Doge link. I hadn't heard of them and it seems they're just up the road....plus PEACH! Will let you know after getting, steeping and injecting!

TheGirlfriend

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Plano TX
well currently i guess:
free state vapor-my perennial favorite is the nilsson, i never get tired of it, also like their shipwreck
fuzion's- rasta blood, and i also liked the roundhouse with cream, need to try a few more there
nirvana vapor's- coconut burfi, rama ras malai, and green genesha, and the vanilla one (they changed some of their juice names recently though)
steam co.'s- beaumont reserve, and gentleman's reserve
five pawns-gambit
southern steam juice's- ol colorado, southern diplomat, and to a lesser extent the southern belle
503's-purple rain
seduce juice's- blackjack, white walker, most fruity stuff there is nice

sir tasty vape's-cubana joy, strawberry yumcake and shire sauce
suicide bunny's sucker punch & mother's milk was a fav but i'm not sure since i haven't revisited in so long
carpe diem's-o face & aphrodisiac
vapor trails nw's-teddy pear although they don't seem to make it anymore, the 1992 is good

for tobacco's ahlusion's-shipwreck and vanilla wildwood & trabuco's capistrano and blackstar although i haven't been into tobacco as much lately but when the urge strikes. Also good life's high five & newminster no 23, girzzly' vape's-koko bear, and HHV's shadow

axiom vapor's icicles when i want menthol
vapor chef's pina guavada is good but i'd still like a stronger guava or pineapple
hurricane's pineapple cheesecake is good so is highbrow's cheesecake

mad murdock's maha ras when i'm in that mood....

had a sample of vape kitchen's-key lime pie and coval vapes-versailles that were good too

one thing i found out is that some juice really is at it's best after like a 3 month steep

BTW, my boyfriend really liked that bottle of Shire Malt Pipe Sauce you traded me. It tastes enough like BWB's Casablanca while being different that he really enjoys it :) We are looking forward to checking out samples of their other stuff. I really like their pick-how-many-samples-you-want set up: http://epipemods.com/e-liquid/pipe-sauce-samples.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread