The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

what are the some good candy flavored e-juices

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by Absalom5%7, Dec 4, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Absalom5%7

Absalom5%7 Full Member

Nov 30, 2017
    what are some good candy flavored e-juice

2. bombastinator

bombastinator Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    Hard to say. The problem is that what one person likes another may hate. Your best bet may be to find a B&M vape store with a juice bar and try a bunch of stuff. People can tell you what THEY like but that doesn’t mean YOU will like them too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I did a bunch of juice-tasting before delving into DIY. It was helpful in identifying things I did and did not like, even though I have far more control over the ingredients. If there's a B&M near you that does juice testing, that's a great idea. Keep in mind however, that different flavors may differ quite widely in terms of vendor-to-vendor tastes. If you have a juice company that you like, you could see if they offer an assortment of small, taster candy-flavor e-juices. Best of luck,

Anna

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Coastal Cowboy

Coastal Cowboy This aggression will not stand, man! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    Mt. Baker Vapor, Heather's Heavenly Vapes, Central Vapors and ECBlends all have some nice sweet treat type juices.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Miller8915

Miller8915 New Member

Dec 25, 2017
    New and just signed up so I’m here to spread the amazing word of a website my brother found. breazy.com has great prices and tons of juice. I recommend the fuggin bundles it’s 600 ml for 60 bucks and free shipping. They also email and help you with anything like a true pro. Highly recommend checking the site out

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. PapawBrett

PapawBrett Travelin' Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Super Sweet Rich and Gooey - AltCig.com.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shayna Thompson

Shayna Thompson Full Member

Dec 14, 2017
    Southeast Oklahoma
    Adrenalinevapors.com
    Gold digger is an amazing Watermelon candy. Cloud boss is a blue candy, tastes like blue jolly rancher or dum dum sucker, peeping Tom tastes like grape fun dip. Strawnana Taffy tastes like a strawberry and banana laffy taffy love child lol. Captain Claw is a lime sweet tart, one of my fav's. I could go on lol but you should check em out. If you need a coupon code just message me.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. MrsWood

MrsWood Senior Member

Jan 30, 2018
    Ruthless - Slurricane(lots of flavor kind of reminds me of a tropical fruit punch)
    Ruthless - Swamp Thing(this was like a green apple jolly rancher)
    Pop Clouds - Watermelon Candy is amazing but is a real coil killer!

• Like Like x 1