What are the total length of the assembled tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARCHMAN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Surely this info is somewhere but I can't seem to find it!

I just ordered a "Sophia" By Leo, a long upper body & an over carto drip tip. I'm definitely interested in getting a 22mm IBTanked tank to go with it but I can't find their assembled lengths anywhere. I would assume that they would just be the same lengths as the cartos, but just to be clear on fully assembled lengths, meaning --top cap-tube-bottom cap--. Is the "standard" tank 35mm total & the "XL" tank 45mm? Thanks folks!!

-Arch

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Yes you are correct in your assumption, the tanks finish out very close to the body length of cartomizers which is 35 and 45mm. You can of course get custom glass any length you like and if we need to add a length for a particular device that is easy enough to do also.

I ordered a Sophia back around Christmas. Unfortunately I never got it. Sent a note a few days ago and got an email that said that tracking showed it delivered 12 days ago, did not include a tracking number so I asked for that. Have not heard back yet.

ARCHMAN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
That's a bummer! One thing that is a little fishy on their site is that the contact # is 800-555-5555 which is invalid. Hopefully your shipping situation does not happen often! They did not provide me w/ tracking. I used paypal so hopefully that offers some protection. Those things are not inexpensive! One Sophia and a couple of doodads came out to $170! Coulda picked up one of several different RBAs complete w/ tanks for that! But Sophia seems like the best out there and I never would have looked into IBTanked otherwise. I'm gonna use this setup on a Zen2 battery tube w/ the Z2 510 adaptor. I haven't completely confirmed that the Sophia w/ "Long upper body" is 50mm but I believe that's what I read somewhere. I reckon the 22mm is the best fit on the Zen and the standard IBTanked should leave the "Long upper body" sticking out 15mm. Seems like the perfect setup! It should also hold more liquid AND be lighter weight while shaving off around 1/2" of the length vs. the Zen carto tank. SOLD! Looking forward to this setup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread