Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Can someone in the US who knows, please tell me what V2 electronic cigarettes are? They obviously aren't 901's or 510's, maybe more like the RN4081?... and they take pre-filled cartridges, but I can't seem to see where the atomizer is in the pics. Seems like the old mini ecigs from many years ago? Not what I prsonally would advise someone to get.

A newbie friend of mine in the States just placed a huge order from there. He said that he got "a $200 kit that included 3 batteries, 50 cartridges, USB charger, wall charger, car charger, carrying case, travel case and lanyard for $130 plus shipping". Seems like highway robbery to me...

Any comments about above device and links for a good deal for an eGo starter kit and juice will be appreciated. Thanks.

blueeyeddevil

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2012
West virginia
i got this from their site

TYPE I ADAPTERS - BRAND COMPATIBILITY:

Greensmoke™
Red Dragon™
Bloog™
Vapures™
Smoke 51 DUO™
Esmoke Sensation™
South Beach Smoke™

TYPE II ADAPTERS - BRAND COMPATIBILITY:

The SafeCig™
Njoy Npro™
Liberation Jr.™
Cloud 9™
Smoke Stik™
Other DSE103 threaded e-cigarette batteries.

Please Note: V2 Cigs are already fully compatible with the following brands (KR808D-1 style threading).
NO ADAPTER NECESSARY:

Vapor4life™
Premium™
LeCig™ D1
Non-branded KR808D-1 kits/cartridges

so the names under type one and type two will need an adapter but the third list you will not

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
From their website:
"Each V2 Flavor Cartridge contains a built in atomizer, so there is no cleaning or maintenance required. Every V2 flavor cartridge is filled with enough of our proprietary e-liquid to produce between 150 - 220 puffs (dependent upon deepness of puffs). Each cartridge is roughly equivalent to a traditional pack of tobacco cigarettes. To use your V2 electronic cigarette, simply screw a flavor cartridge on to the end of a V2 e-cigarette battery and puff on it like you would with a normal cigarette."

So even though they call it a 'cartridge', it is in fact a cartomizer? Is that correct?

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Thanks, so basically besides the cost, would you say it's an OK starter kit? When I heard about it I immediately suggested to my friend to cancel the order, thinking it was those mall kiosk type and wanted to recommend an eGo starter kit. Now I don't now if I should interfere. Maybe moving on to an eGo later is a natural progression.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
I like V2, I have other products/mods, but I do recommend them! As a big name supplier I believe the prices are reasonable. When I started on e-cigs I did allot of research and found V2 to be a very good supplier! For many, the idea of buying pree filled cartridges makes allot of sense and saves money over anologs! v2 is solid!

CanuckVapour16

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2012
Canada
Well I'll tell you my reason for buying it and let you draw your own conclusions.

First off I didn't realize how many options were out there. I was looking for something that closely resembled actual smoking and the size and experience with V2 was what I was looking for. They looked reputable and besides the sub-par customer service (at the time, it's getting better afaik) I was comfortable ordering from them. They had everything I needed and it was a one-stop solution that closely mimicked real smoking. As for the flavours I've heard they are good (I only sampled the V2 Cola which was good) but again at the time my exposure was limited. Now I've tried Juggy's I don't think V2 holds a candle to them but again flavour is a personal thing.

Also since I joined ECF and read ALOT about vaping I realize that my needs are going to change over time and I'm going to want to experience different things. To that end the 510's seem alot more customizable if you know what I mean. Now V2 being a bit more expensive has turned out OK since it has been a good starter which was what I was looking for and didn't set me back a whole lot of money. Plus the money I've saved on real smokes can now be put toward something which I now KNOW will suit my needs. It's not so much the smoking I need anymore as just the nic and the delivery of it doesn't have to resemble analogs anymore.

I guess in summary V2 is good for what it is, a bit pricey but it doesn't hamsting you in moving on to something else in the future once you figure out your personal vaping style and needs. AND as long as it gets you off analogs in the long run who really cares about the route you take. This will not be a fill and use all day solution but knowing that from the outset will allow you to pack a couple extra carts and a spare battery.

Hope this helps.

**EDIT** Just FYI I'm in Canada so I found the shipping the most outrageous so that added significantly to the cost.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread