what are you all vaping on and how would you rate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
Highbrow RY4. I've had a 30 ml bottle for two months, and it has continued to improve.

But I just dripped the last few drops of it to top of my carto. I've been vaping this RY4 exclusively for two days now. The carto is starting to taste bad, so I'm looking forward to throwing it out and starting something new.

I have a new bottle of Dueling Banjos (High Desert eCigs) that's been steeping for a week. Hopefully it's ready to vape.

orchiolum

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2012
Midwest, US
Been vaping for about a month, and already have 30 flavors that I'm testing and steeping. So far, I keep returning to two of them:

Indy Vapor Shop: RY4 (standard mix) 8/10

BWB: Root Beer 9/10 (love this stuff, will be ordering a larger size)

When I began vaping a month ago, I could not imagine that, for the past 17 days, I'd be cigarette free! I prefer vaping now.

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
BWB: Espresso with a dash of their Caramel Cappucino. LOVE Espresso by iself (rich, dark, smoky coffee) but sometimes like it just a little bit sweet so I add CC. I hope never to be without these juices as long as I live and vape.
Ms T's - again, a blend: her unsweetened orange mixed with Pineapple Juice. It's OK, I started out liking fruit juices but I'm sort of getting over them. Ms T's unsweetened Orange is really good though, has a nice fruity-bitter-orange taste.

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
Jarhead City
I've been sucking on my gorilla juice tank most of today, but since I'm a person who'll get sick of something without variety, I've switched to revolution butterscotch for the moment.

I loved it when i tried the sample at the local vape store, but once i got my bottle home I hated it. it has this strange rubbery aftertaste. like cheap gel plastic? that scent it has? it's like that.

Hopefully letting it sit will improve it a bit. for now it's maybe 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread