What are you blending?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really need to get into this blending thing. But I'm not sure I could blend with my Dip. I just had a thought, which brought on a slight panic attack. What if....WHAT IF....Heather quits making Serendipity?!? :shock: I'm not sure what I would do! Dip to me is the ultimate juice for me. Deep tobacco, sweetness, coffee, slight ashy taste, with a kick! KERPOW!

mmmmmn.....Serendipity.....:wub:

I don't like thinking about the what ifs...........:unsure:

I used to mix Huntsman with other juices. Huntsman is the perfect mixer! (ducking from the shoe Hula just threw at me)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I really need to get into this blending thing. But I'm not sure I could blend with my Dip. I just had a thought, which brought on a slight panic attack. What if....WHAT IF....Heather quits making Serendipity?!? :shock: I'm not sure what I would do! Dip to me is the ultimate juice for me. Deep tobacco, sweetness, coffee, slight ashy taste, with a kick! KERPOW!

mmmmmn.....Serendipity.....:wub:

I don't like thinking about the what ifs...........:unsure:

I used to mix Huntsman with other juices. Huntsman is the perfect mixer! (ducking from the shoe Hula just threw at me)

You like Dip?

Who knew?! :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
A little accidental blend.. A splash of serendipity and mostly Dragons Fire. Pretty darn close to my old beloved PB...

Mine wasn't quite an accident, more like, 40% excitement about new juice supplies and 60% laziness. A splash of current PB at the end of a tank and month old Huntsman. (to lazy to clean out the tank). Believe it or not, I could swear I was riding the Train to Hogwarts and someone gave me an every-flavor jellybean - this one is celery. I kid you not!

Went great with the tuna fish sandwich last night. :blink:

Putting it up for a day or three to see if steeping helps.

Edit: Well, I'm going to have to trash this tankful. :cry::cry::cry: It's not changing much for the better - still has that celery taste to it. SO...

WARNING: Unless you're a lover of celery, don't mix Huntsman with small amounts of Pirate's Booty!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
What a Terrible Waste of Huntsman!

Mine wasn't quite an accident, more like, 40% excitement about new juice supplies and 60% laziness. A splash of current PB at the end of a tank and month old Huntsman. (to lazy to clean out the tank). Believe it or not, I could swear I was riding the Train to Hogwarts and someone gave me an every-flavor jellybean - this one is celery. I kid you not!

Went great with the tuna fish sandwich last night. :blink:

Putting it up for a day or three to see if steeping helps.

Edit: Well, I'm going to have to trash this tankful. :cry::cry::cry: It's not changing much for the better - still has that celery taste to it. SO...

WARNING: Unless you're a lover of celery, don't mix Huntsman with small amounts of Pirate's Booty!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
I really need to get into this blending thing. But I'm not sure I could blend with my Dip. I just had a thought, which brought on a slight panic attack. What if....WHAT IF....Heather quits making Serendipity?!? :shock: I'm not sure what I would do! Dip to me is the ultimate juice for me. Deep tobacco, sweetness, coffee, slight ashy taste, with a kick! KERPOW! mmmmmn.....Serendipity.....:wub: I don't like thinking about the what ifs...........:unsure:

SHOCK! Don't even go there lady! That's like saying the "M" word during a theatre play production! In fact, spin round three times while holding your nose and saying sorry!

She did WHAT?!!!
she did what.jpg ......................LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread