Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
And?..................................taps fingers on desk.....
:D

Hmm I've yet to say anything because i can't really describe the flavor to be honest.
It's definitely huntsman in there, that doesn't go away but it's actually delicious to me. I find it very hard to vape straight huntsman now so this works for me well.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

NeoLogic

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Queens, NY
hey guys, new member. was pointed to this forum by MrPicC from another thread. Just described on there how the blueberry muffin wasn't my favorite because it was too dry and sharp. Mixed it with some vanilla dream I had laying around. Oh wow...it's amazing. Did a 50/50 mix. if you have it give it a shot, you won't be disappointed!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
hey guys, new member. was pointed to this forum by MrPicC from another thread. Just described on there how the blueberry muffin wasn't my favorite because it was too dry and sharp. Mixed it with some vanilla dream I had laying around. Oh wow...it's amazing. Did a 50/50 mix. if you have it give it a shot, you won't be disappointed!

I can see where Vanilla Dream could wake up some juices.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Wow, wow, wow. I just tried my HA/Tuscan (50/50) blend in one of my Phoenix RBA's. Did I say WOW! Tastes like a root beer float (black cow). Delicious!!!!

RBA's sure know how to bend the flavor. Getting plumes of vapor and nice throat hit.

Wow!!!

Hmm, maybe I'll try that one. Sounds interesting.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Today is different! I had a little Pirate's Booty left over in a Vmod tank, in another almost half full with Shadow - I look over under the monitor and there's a T3 half full of Tuscan Cocoa... Presto, Chango, Alakazam!!!

Can you say, S-mores?
Smores2.jpg

Frantic9k

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
Cary, North Carolina, USA
Well As a child I use to have a drink in the summer time, I would take those old fashioned soft peppermint stick and drink lemonade through them. Now it has been ages since I have done this so I can 100% confirm the flavor, but today I mixed Lemonade with Peppermint Blast....ME LIKEY!

Now I need to find some of theo Soft peppermint sticks to confirm the flavor! (Already checked Harris teeter, walmart, CVS, Walgreens with no luck :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread