What are you going to ask Santa for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luvs5rugrats

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2010
The Lowcountry
A winning lottery ticket. That way, I can make an addition on my house for my new hobby and then get anything and everything I want. I'd put a walk-in closet in there, suitable for the most discerning shoe and clothing collector, to store all my vaping stuff. Is that too much? lol Hey, if you're gonna wish, wish BIG. :)

Mathew R Taylor

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Charlotte, NC
LOL - I need to add, because since I've started vaping, my "wishlist" has completely been altered:

- Several Attys
- ECF Gift Certificate, so I can become a paying member without the boss nagging on the purchase (and I do love ya babe)
- USB Car Charger with enough amps to Vape my passthrough on the way to and from work
- A gift certificate to Radio Shack to start really modding
- An expanding toolbox for my growing ejuice collection (feel like they're pokemon - gotta catch 'em all)
- 1 Million dollars to purchase said juices so I really can taste the rainbow
- A wooden journeyman would be unbeleiveable
- Oh yea World peace, good will to man, etc, etc ;)

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH
LOL - I need to add, because since I've started vaping, my "wishlist" has completely been altered:

- Several Attys
- ECF Gift Certificate, so I can become a paying member without the boss nagging on the purchase (and I do love ya babe)
- USB Car Charger with enough amps to Vape my passthrough on the way to and from work
- A gift certificate to Radio Shack to start really modding
- An expanding toolbox for my growing ejuice collection (feel like they're pokemon - gotta catch 'em all)
- 1 Million dollars to purchase said juices so I really can taste the rainbow
- A wooden journeyman would be unbeleiveable
- Oh yea World peace, good will to man, etc, etc ;)

Love your answer...but, pssss, try madvapes.com for DIY stuff, probably a bit cheaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread