What are YOU thankful for this year?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi All,

Well will you look at the darned calender! It really is the "holiday season" already!!! Abby the Evil Goat is nice and snug in her stawbale igloo and everything here is frozen solid already. Snow on all the mountains and even some down here in the valley.

So this is basicly just a repeat of a post I put in the Bad Girl thread.....but since all you gentlemen have been such...well...gentlemen about letting us have our space I figured it was only right to post such a monumental question where everyone can answer it. Don't worry about the nasty rabbit....he knows he is only allowed to bite when he's on his own turf. :laugh:

So what IS everyone thankful for this holiday season?

bjannr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Wow! When I actually think about it I have alot to be thankful for. I am thankful that I have enough space and a husband that enjoys horses as much as I do, so we can have our own herd on our own land.
I am thankful that I have a job that allows me to feed the horses we have and have some finances left to buy my wants, vaping supplies.
I am thankful for a friend at work who talked me into buying my first PV which was a 510 set-up with a PCC.
I am thankful that I have a part in my adult daughter's life and also my 3 yr old granddaughter.
I am sure there are many more but these are the most important to me.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Why is is that the shorter questions have the potential for very long answers? But I'll just do the short version (for now).

I'm thankful for
Family - and the fact that I'm lucky enough to have a family that i really like and enjoy
Friends, including internet friends :)
My job, a roof over my head, and all the "stuff" that i take for granted
For the ability to make choices
For being almost a year smoke free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread