The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What are YOU thankful for this year?????

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by lorikay13, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hi All,

Well will you look at the darned calender! It really is the "holiday season" already!!! Abby the Evil Goat is nice and snug in her stawbale igloo and everything here is frozen solid already. Snow on all the mountains and even some down here in the valley.

So this is basicly just a repeat of a post I put in the Bad Girl thread.....but since all you gentlemen have been such...well...gentlemen about letting us have our space I figured it was only right to post such a monumental question where everyone can answer it. Don't worry about the nasty rabbit....he knows he is only allowed to bite when he's on his own turf. :laugh:

So what IS everyone thankful for this holiday season?

2. bjannr

bjannr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 23, 2010
    NE Pennsylvania
    Wow! When I actually think about it I have alot to be thankful for. I am thankful that I have enough space and a husband that enjoys horses as much as I do, so we can have our own herd on our own land.
    I am thankful that I have a job that allows me to feed the horses we have and have some finances left to buy my wants, vaping supplies.
    I am thankful for a friend at work who talked me into buying my first PV which was a 510 set-up with a PCC.
    I am thankful that I have a part in my adult daughter's life and also my 3 yr old granddaughter.
    I am sure there are many more but these are the most important to me.

3. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Why is is that the shorter questions have the potential for very long answers? But I'll just do the short version (for now).

I'm thankful for
    Family - and the fact that I'm lucky enough to have a family that i really like and enjoy
    Friends, including internet friends :)
    My job, a roof over my head, and all the "stuff" that i take for granted
    For the ability to make choices
    For being almost a year smoke free

4. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I am thankful for:
    -my family
    -my friends
    -my home
    -my garden
    -this country; still the best, no matter what you hear

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

5. Bigham1

Bigham1 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2010
    Camden, SC
    I would have to say my parents. Their health has not been good and I am coming to terms with their mortality. We normally think that we will live forever or avoid the topic all together. But I am very thankful that I still have them. They have been really good to me.

So to Mom and Dad Thank you and I love you!

6. HyOnLyph

HyOnLyph Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2010
    Orange County, CA
    I'm thankful that LK answered the phone when I called customer service with a question. She cemented my commitment.

I'm so thankful for my amazing wife, my kids and family....
    for friends
    for this country
    for trust and faith.
    "Thank you God, for all of it."

7. Neemy

Neemy Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2010
    Marietta, GA
  8. patrickmurphy

patrickmurphy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    san francisco
    I'm thankful that my mom's analog use has been cut in half this year. It's because of ecigs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.