What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.
888B285E-50A9-408E-B443-854AC737D5D0.jpeg
Perfect pair, Alt-Zero/Excision “Paradox on the rocks” paired beautifully with the “Wotofo” profile BF rda ontop of the high end edition ”Vandyvape” Pulse 80

Reactions: VLMC4LFE

VLMC4LFE

Nov 19, 2018
Hello all!

What juice are we vaping at this moment?
Currently I have a little mix..Dr.picnics munch berries with a tad bit of moon sugar by mrgoodvape nd a few drops of lost art unicorn puke...May not be for everyone but I have to say I love it!

I happen to love Unicorn Puke by Lost Art Liquids, I can never find it though. So I'm running some Space Rocks from Lost Art with my Limitless Mech w/Vandy Vape PYRO RDTA, dual alien coil build. VV PYRO never gets old tons of flavor,top notch product.

Reactions: smacuser

VLMC4LFE

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 780909 Perfect pair, Alt-Zero/Excision “Paradox on the rocks” paired beautifully with the “Wotofo” profile BF RDA ontop of the high end edition ”Vandyvape” Pulse 80
I totally agree, absolute perfect pairing the black profile RDA flows perfectly with the VV pulse color scheme, so smooth! Just got the Wotofo/Mike Vapes recurve myself flavors phenominal!, but I'm 100% dying to try the PROFILE RDA=-)!

heyram

Moved On
Nov 28, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread