• Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered Supplier Associate

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I like my own diy and i like commercial juices. Depends on my mood which way i go with that. That said, right now, there Canoli be One. I had sampled this at my vape store numerous times and always walked away from it, thinking chocolate flavored vapes taste so fake theyre not worth the trouble. But chocolate isnt the only flavor in this one and well, it kinda grew on me to try it again. And Its pretty nice actually. Im a fan of dessert flavors and this one tastes like a canoli. With creamy vanilla filling drizzled with chocolate. What could better than that? Lol

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 12.58.11 AM.png

Reactions: tara81

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
One called "Relic" by a company called Avail in a Voopoo ROTA. It is a flavor I puff on at various times of the day kinda like some folks switch from water to tea during the day then back to water.

It tastes similar to a butter brickle ice cream flavor from my youth by Highs Ice Cream. But what I noticed was it goes well with my morning coffee. When vaping it in the afternoon it seems to bring back the coffee flavor still residing in my taste buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread