What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VintageModMan

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2016
One called "Relic" by a company called Avail in a Voopoo ROTA. It is a flavor I puff on at various times of the day kinda like some folks switch from water to tea during the day then back to water.

It tastes similar to a butter brickle ice cream flavor from my youth by Highs Ice Cream. But what I noticed was it goes well with my morning coffee. When vaping it in the afternoon it seems to bring back the coffee flavor still residing in my taste buds.
I actually stopped into one of their store. Their masquerade is reminiscent of Betty from pin up vapors. They use a different sweetener if I had to guess

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I did a diy lemon cookie last summer, my own recipie, and it was really nice. This cookie king lemon wafer i bought the other day is pretty much....a clone of my recipie, lol. Lemon flavor vape juice is one of my favorite things. Lemonade flavor is ok to a point, but it gets really sharp tasting after a while. When you use a cookie or cake or pastry to back the lemon, the whole thing changes into something wonderful and smoothes out the lemon's rough edges.

Reactions: T0mmy1977

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I'm using up a lot of odds and ends. So I have a mix of 3 juices in the tank. "Blast" "Watermelon Ice" and "FruFruti". I like them all so I just put a few squirts of each in the tank and swirl them around.
I always wondered if other vapers do the same thing??
Guilty as charged.

EnzoVape

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2019
France
I have 8 juices in rotation and about 15 others coming in a couple days :w00t:

Red Astaire / Blood Sukka / Heisenberg are a must to me

Comanchero by Cloud’s of Lolo is a new surprise and will probably become a must when it comes to vaping tobacco flavors.

The other ones are okay but I probably won’t buy them again.

Reactions: T0mmy1977

Gyrlgeorge

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
I have 8 juices in rotation and about 15 others coming in a couple days :w00t:

Red Astaire / Blood Sukka / Heisenberg are a must to me

Comanchero by Cloud’s of Lolo is a new surprise and will probably become a must when it comes to vaping tobacco flavors.

The other ones are okay but I probably won’t buy them again.

Yeah I have well over 30 juices (!!) but at least 20 of them are samples and I’m thinking, after trying them and being disappointed that they probably need another month or two of steeping. I don’t have high hopes for them as I seem to only enjoy premium juices. I shouldn’t have started with premium ejuice! Can’t go back

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Black wings

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2019
Wlts UK
Today I'm enjoying the new firewater line from manabush.
They've just released juice 4,5 & 6.
Its a cigar tobacco and bourbon base (spot on too and I'm an ex Cuban smoker). Today I'm on no 4. Firewater base with a caramel, maple nutty addition. Delicious but I think no 6 is becoming my favourite. The same tobacco bourbon with a ginger ale note. Nice.
WP_20190307_22_23_14_Pro.jpg

I'm using the TRUE on an asmodus colossal which I'm very impressed with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread