What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Long story... My first try at DIY was to mix small batches of different flavors with Vapetasia Killer Kustard (pre-made juice) so I tried lemon, mixed berries, apple pie (with spice and graham cracker) and chai tea. Did a quick preview with my rda (change wick each time) and then for kicks mixed them all together. Not so good... but, now it has steeped for several weeks it's better. I also just got some VapeWild Mango Peach Tango and it's too strong for me by itself, so I mixed some of that in. Actually not too bad. I can't seem to waste anything so going to vape this all day (I know, should have just tossed it) Tastes like a spiced fruit pie with vanilla ice cream.

Reactions: T0mmy1977
I've been vaping the same DIY Chai Tea for around 2 years now. I started DIYing, made a bunch of recipes, liked a few and then landed on Chai Tea. It's totally plain jane and I'm happy.

Am I weird or what? I don't crave any other flavor, I'm happy vaping Chai Tea (TFA). My husband is the same way. He's content with my DIY Sweet|Tart (TFA).

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
Bobas Bounty in my Coppervein REO and Halo’s Freedom Juice in my Cthulhu Hastur on top of a Shogun Jr.

I know it’s an old school company but if anyone loved vaping Goodejuice’s Patriot NET eliquid give Halo Freedom Juice a try! It tastes JUST like (and I mean JUST like!) Patriot with out the coil gunk that NETs are known for.

Sent from my Sega Genesis using Tapatalk

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I have 2 tanks... one "tobacco mix" and one "sweet fruity custard mix". I change up, several times day. Only posted this because of the discussions about flavor ban. So, when I vape "tobacco mix" am am I a "good boy" and when I vape "sweet fruity custard mix" am I a "bad boy"? I'm so confused... sorry to get off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread