SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Let's See Your Gear!

PV pictures are always fun to look at!

Let's see what our PIF members are vaping with...and include your favorite juice in the image if you like, or your favorite acquired thing from any PIF thread...tell us about it and why you like it so much. Maybe we'll get to know you better while we're enjoying the pictures. :D

This is a contest too!
Your entry must contain at least one photo of at least one of your PV's. (please tell us what it is and how you like it)
One entry per member, so if you have multiple PV's, get them in one shot or get the multiple shots in one post.
Contest end the 23rd at Midnight Eastern Time.
Random.org determines winner.

1st Prize: BAREBONES KIT BOGE VEC EGO TYPE
(thank you Vapelite!!!)

2nd Prize: Smoktech 510 Deluxe 280 mah Kit - Black
(thank you Little Shop of Vapors!!!)

I can't wait to see some PV pics!!!
:banana:

Last edited:

BluSwatch

Crazy Mod Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Washington
Ok ... I'll start ..... here are my babies .... GLVs, including a Mist-i-fied one that Miss Rose passed me.

View attachment 93024 View attachment 93025 View attachment 93028

And here are the ProVaris

View attachment 93026

And here is my new girl Kat ... she not drunk, I just didn't screw her button in all the way.

View attachment 93027

I also have my original Blu Kit I started vaping with, and some eGos, but you all know what they look like. :)
Oh, I like sweet bakery juices best it seems ... TVR has most of my favs, and the best thing I got from PIF is an eGo kit a wonderful gal passed to me when I was 1st starting. It got me a little further than the Blu did, and started the whole PV-acquisition thing. :facepalm:
I passed that one to another new ECF vaper who was able to make good use of it also.

*just passed my Blu kit to someone for their MIL ... :thumbs:

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
For unknown reasons, I am nuts about that glittery orange paint at GLV. Therefore...I am enjoying greatly the image of your little Mini GLV. :D I almost bought that tree GLV...a couple times :lol: It's gorgeous! I made a personal choice to stop stacking batts though so I just couldn't pull the trigger. I see it has a lovely home and lots of friends/family :lol:! Dig the old school GLV too...very nice collection of EVERYTHING. You got's good PV taste! :D

Not an entry...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87267225@N00/6944409310/http://www.flickr.com/people/87267225@N00/

Omega (Altsmoke), will never be without one again.
Hog Mod (by Hogwart. non-feeder), this is the best wood combination of any wood mod I've owned or seen EVER. Body is Quartersawn Red Oak, ends and inlay are Black Palm and pictures don't do her justice.
The Zenesis Mini (Zen~ - House of Hybrids) This is a drop dead sexy mod.
My Stevie Little Chuck (Thagbuilt) "The Stevie" is sideways on the other side, designed by a fellow PIF'er (((astsirk))). I love me some Stevie Nicks!
Vari-Cool variable voltage Little Sister (Kensboxmods). Small, cute, VV...kinda love it.
Super Mini GLV (greatlakesvapor) I find myself using this mod the most lately. So tiny!
GREEN automatic Volt batteries (smokelessimage) I love using these when I really feel like I need the smoking sensation. I keep some of Marks tobacco liquid in the cartos for these and vaping one of these on the front porch all alone in the quiet is one of my very favorite things to do. :) Wish it happened more often.

I like the "stardust" cartos sometimes. Mostly vape the "ultimate ce2" from myvaporstore. Dripping the i06 is lovely when I can do it. The juice is pretty much always the same: Peach Bubbly from Vapealicious. :drool: I like their Snickerdoodle too and the Parkesvaping Snickerdoodle. They are different enough that I get cravings for both versions so I keep some of both on hand. But really....that Peach Bubbly....I consider that one my all day vape. nom nom nom!

My favorite vaping related thing I ever got from a fellow PIF member is probably those green Volt batteries. They just showed up here one day...I was not expecting anything so I was quite shocked when I got a package and the fact that they're GREEN and from Prism (thank you again Prism, I heart you!) makes me smile every time I get the pleasure of using them.

I have had a boat load of PV's in and out of my life. Buy, sell, trade, give away...it was such a fun ride!!! Im probably not done, but slowing down a bit. Happy with these for now. :D

Last edited:

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
lol, probably should have waited...I have 3 new LT's comming in this week and a Gun metal bolt.

My current favorite for at home:
LavaTube Full with Tank (Polished stainless caps and black tinted tube)
IMG_20120415_110327.jpg

a few others that were hanging out at the bar:
MV Gripper, 1100 KGo, Q2V3 Copper (from va/atmos), Lavatube, Roughstack Maxi, Indulgence V3, VV Ego, 50 ml of Dampf #6 :)
IMG_20120322_220004.jpg

And the one that is on backorder: Stainless lava (both mini and full on order)
ATUBE-6.jpg

Came back to add one...
My Trusty 510s with PCC (second one actually), SI Volt 808 with PCC, KGo 100 with plinth and chrome tank, LT, Auto box mod, box mod, 510 carto pipe (auto) on its couch, WiiGo, and a small selection of accessories.
IMG_20120418_170349.jpg

Last edited:
My rivas- one has a c8 from gotvapes- - i blinged them up a little :)

wow- looks like I am kinda lacking in the 'pv' department... oh well- Riva's have served me well I like the 3.7, they are idiot proof and I am not scared when I drop one or they get banged around. - my only problem has been finding a carto/fluxo/clearo/tank that I like.

Attachments

• 2012-04-18_13-43-29_376.jpg
    2012-04-18_13-43-29_376.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
CIMG0538.jpg
From left to right Reo Mini w/1.5 ohm joye & Cherry vapes Emerald Ming, Puresmoker Icon w/Bulli A2, 510 drip tip adaptor, and Tesla driptip all Stainless Steel, Vision Tox w/scubagen, Original Notcigs Infinity w/HH357, and Empire drip sheild, VV Bark Off mod w/Nhaler Ato-Miser, Skullz Vmod, a pair of Old Goats, and a blue Pawz w/1.5 DCT Map in front
CIMG0539.jpg
And since I'm Showing off heres the Icon again with my private reserve of BWB Ejoker and RY4:evil:

Last edited:

Agorizer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
In the Market
My poor little crew (with some MIA for the photos)
My eGo passthrough (3rd one-one I destroyed trying to pry a carto apart, one switch went bad) and built by me 3.7boxmod. I also sport a 5v boxmod and a scratched up white 808. Went to the eGos after starting fitfully with the original 510 pcc kit.
A motley crew, but now on 8 months stinky free---WHEEEE!
Harry's Blend #2 from Move2Vapor is my All Day, and a "home mixed from others' components" Chocolate-Raspberry is my favorite diversion.

Attachments

• 299.jpg
    299.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 301.jpg
    301.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 36

LynneK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
MA/NH Border
Here are the two standard manual 510 batteries I got in a PIF. I like them because added to the other two standard batteries, two mega batteries, one XL 901, and one long 901, and the PCC I have for the megas, I have enough battery power for a couple of days. I don't own any mods or ego-type batteries yet. Pretty boring, huh?

IMG_1151.jpg

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
Wow. I feel quite inadequate! But.. it's ok.. I'm a one PV kinda gal, I guess... this is my Tabitha.. she's a turbo and has been going long and strong since last February. I have some ego batts as back up in case I should need them, but haven't used them in so long, I am not sure if they work! so.. it's just me and Tabitha :D IMAG0166.jpg

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Okay this won't count but close your eyes and PICTURE every PV out there.Okay now that you have the images in your head that's what I have ha ha just kidding lol.I would be ashamed to post mine.Its just one LT with my tanks and Genesis atty the line and mini.The rest I have either gave away or sold as the LT is my baby I love it.

hankbizzo5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Ct, Eastern
Here is what I got that is working..... My ego's ( everyone needs the ego-c tank ) Gen atty ( hate it ) glv2 supa mini and some 808's with ppc ( that's the kit I let people borrow to try vapen on )...... O and one of my new faves hangsen menthol.....

Attachments

• 2012-04-19_16-40-54_935.jpg
    2012-04-19_16-40-54_935.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
New setup, a notcigs VVPV top feeder, IkenVape io6 2.5 ohm atty, Siam atty adapter sleeve, notcigs VVPV dt feed adapter, generic dt.

This is just a sweet package. I've been vaping the same blend (DIY vanilla tobacco) for over a year, so either tank or feed bottle cuts refills. I'm a huge fan of the notcigs vv implementation and build quality, the simplicity of the wheel voltage adjustment. The push button feed mechanism provides a consistent amount of eliquid per press. I've been a long time carto person, but the io6 atty in this setup provides a clarity and consistency of flavor that even the best cartos don't touch. The Siam sleeve and feed adapter fill things out, letting me use whatever dt I wish.

Daily I also use a Buzz Pro/fusion carto/m1a1 tank setup.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334872408547.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334872408547.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Karn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Adel, GA
P04-17-12_14.47[1].jpg

Best pic i have(LT full black,LT mini red, X-Power, Echo-a)
The LT full is my go to pv right now(Provari is in the works i hope:unsure:). I like the LT becouse its VV and has good batt life. I DIY almost all my vapes so right now my fave is Banana/rum/caramel at about 25% flavoring 19mg nick 70/30 pg/vg. Also 555/nut/caramel at 20%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread