What are your favorite non-tobacco flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOx

Feb 11, 2014
Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi all!

I'm starting to move away from e liquids that taste like cigarettes, and it's been really hit and miss. I'm vaping on a LAVATUBE with a TubeTank. I've tried Volcano's "light" e liquid and although I like it better than others, it's still just too buttery and nutty tasting for my liking. I've had some success with Nude Nictoine's strawberry kiwi but that's all that I've really found that I truly enjoy.

I tend to stray from savory or dessert-like flavors and gravitate more toward fruit flavors.

What flavors and brands would you recommend trying?

Thanks!

44shooter

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
Lancaster, PA
Ive been off cigs about 7 weeks. I vape a little of everything, but keep returning to my RY4 variants. Thats what I started on and still my favorite. I DIY all my juices but have a whole box full of pre-made that I didnt care for when I got them. I'm dipping into them a little at a time to see if I like them any better now.

AnnieP65

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
PA, USA
I just like a lot of different vanilla flavors(which is weird cuz I am not that fond of vanilla flavors outside of vaping them). I'm venturing out into trying some cherry and some blueberry flavors. I've never been a sort of...fruit-vape person but I need to expand before I kill off my remaining 2 tastebuds :)

I also want to try some cinnamons!!

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
For lower priced e-liquid:

Seduce Juice (I like their Snake Oil and Gold a lot, and if you like abstinthe/licorice flavors, Genesis is licorice and I think something like grapefruit, Snake Venom is good if you like peach vapes)

Not as cheap:

The Vapor Chef (Black Pompom, Honey Peary, Pear Brandy, or for a candy flavor try Unicorn Poop)

Alice in Vapeland (Mystic Mandalime, Mang-ri-la, Foursquare...I think those last two are either in the C. Room or Oddity Juice)

Potion Vape (for something that is a "weird" berry, try Elderberry Ice)

Velvet Cloud Vapor (Harvest Berry, Catherine the Grape, Fruit Cup, and I hear good things about Summer sweet)

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anything bakery or fruit flavored from Nicoticket. Hands down the best stuff I have tasted.

I also just got a Key Lime Pie flavor from DNA Vapor at a B&M that I visited while in Los Angeles from a business trip. It is delish, tastes just like Key Lime Pie, and the different flavor components are very distinct, you can taste the tart filing, you can taste the gram cracker crust, awesome!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
If it is fruits you are saying you are interested in trying, Gravity from Nicoticket is very good! (EVERYTHING from Nicoticket is very good, LOL!) Gravity is a blend of fruit flavors, as is their other fruit offering, Betelgeuse. They both get lots of love!

If you want more "traditional" natural single fruit flavors, I have had good luck with Highbrow Vapor. These are real fruit market flavors that are good alone or as a mixer. You can also ask for "extra flavor" from them. Their Peach Thymbra tastes just like a real peach. The pear is also delicious, and they have apple, pomegranate, blackberry, apricot, orange and watermelon. Check out their fruit selection here
Fruit Flavors - E Juice Made in USA | Highbrow Vapor

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Dragon's Crown from ECBlend
Hobbes Blood from Vapor Chef
Orange Creamsicle from Ahlusion

I don't dig bakery juices but I did just order Custard's last stand from Nicoticket since I've heard so many good things.

the custard is good but

got to try crème burlee after a month steep

being an RY lover I think it might surprise you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread