What are your favourite things about vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
It makes me more productive at work.

Where I used to go outside the office building to smoke 2 or 3 and be gone from my desk I now stealth a drag or 2 every hour or so instead.

I keep a Vape Ants E8 clipped to my shirt so coworkers think it's just another pen I carry. Drinking extra fluids means more bathroom breaks where I stealth on the way there and on the way back. Or I pull the Vladdin RE out of my trouser pocket and sneak a few puffs at times.

Bottom line here is no matter what some may say, an occasional shot of nicotine from a stealth vape device keeps you from busting that irrating twirp 3 cubicles away over the head with a stapler while keeping you from wasting time outdoors with the twirps drinking buddies. It keeps your bp lower while keeping you at your desk too.

My company has signs posted saying no guns and no smoking in the office. Nothing is stated about vaping (yet) so I remain courteous to the folks around me while keeping away the urge to go outside and smoke.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
used to go outside the office building to smoke 2 or 3 and be gone from my desk

In a RATIONAL world...businesses would have "Vaping Allowed" signs posted everywhere...and smokers would be offered a lower priced health package if they switched to vaping...:thumbs:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh man, that running out of smokes thing, terrible. Not that I DID that I mean that is NUTS.

I did it one time voluntarily stayed home with the kid and made sure I had no car keys as I was going to Quit that day. I made it til 10 then me and the kid in the umbrella stroller um, strolled along the highway for two miles to get some cigarettes.

It was not a fun trip but I will admit that well, the cigarette in the gas station parking lot with the cute little toddler remains in my TOP TEN cigarettes.

Okay not my finest moment but OMG TOP TEN.

If you don't have a top ten cigarette moments, you should.

Now I am working on a top ten VAPING moments, and its fun :)

Anna

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    ^^^ all the above.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I might add though that I get a kick out of watching smokers when 'lighting up' turn their backs to the wind or huddle up in a corner or roll up a vehicles window temporarily..

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    Sorry, can't resist:
    Ya, I might not have overflowing ashtrays and whatnot around anymore, but I've still got my Zippo and it's going nowhere..

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Ya, I might not have overflowing ashtrays and whatnot around anymore, but I've still got my Zippo and it's going nowhere..
    Right. I mean how else would one light fireworks on a windy beach on the 4th of July? :D

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I will admit as DOOM approaches, I am sad and annoyed and all that.

However, I will admit the moody adolescent part of me is like, "I get to do something pariah like and EVIL."

Don't get me wrong vaping openly WITH my clients (it was a methadone clinic EVERYONE either vaped or smoked) was WAY BETTER.

But still, I shall find my opportunities for joy when and where I can.

BLUEUGH. That is totally Pollyanna says the adolescent moody me. IT WILL SUCK.

But so will I, I will be sucking on my vape.

Anna

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I might add though that I get a kick out of watching smokers when 'lighting up' turn their backs to the wind or huddle up in a corner or roll up a vehicles window temporarily..

Now, as vapers, we roll the window down to let out a plume, in order to drive safely ;)

TheGentleman

Jul 12, 2019
    The obvious:
    Not smelling of tabacco (hands), no coughing in the morning, not wondering if it's gonna be dry so I can light one up. Not worrying about rolling papers/tabacco/lighter running out.

Some of the things cigarette smokers will never know:
    Worrying if my rolling papers will fold on the gum, no more papertears or cuts in said rolling papers
    Hoping the nicotine and tar won't stick to the end of my sigaret (yuck!)
    No more cigarette butts left outside
    ... and last but not least, no more accidental tabacco in your mouth and never ever swallowing a fragment of tabacco.

Ps. I've forgotten a -major- advantage. You don't need to light up a full cigarette anymore. You can vape intill you feel your nicotine need has been met (be it a single vape or a full session of vaping) and turn it off when you feel like it.
    I feel like such a n00b for not remembering....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread